What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You probably cook over gas on a grill though.

Wood, pellets, charcoal, natural chunk charcoal, smoker. None of them have matched the basted, pan seared steaks.

5 hours ago, eagles101 said:

That...that is so unhealthy. 

Well yeah. Lots of things lots of people eat is unhealthy. Everything in moderation. 

And this a meal to eat with 6-8 people. It’s not like I’m eating a stick of butter in one sitting. Though I’m not saying I wouldn’t either.

Kid I work with thinks his HS football teams DLine could get pressure on Russell Wilson. It’s a 1A school and is having their first 2nd winning season in just as many decades.

Dude is CHUGGING the koolaid. xD

30 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Kid I work with thinks his HS football teams DLine could get pressure on Russell Wilson. It’s a 1A school and is having their first 2nd winning season in just as many decades.

With how bad Seattle's OL is, maybe they could?

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Two of my friends at the time in high school thought 2008 Alabama could beat 2008 Detroit Lions iirc lol

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Two of my friends at the time in high school thought 2008 Alabama could beat 2008 Detroit Lions iirc lol

My buddy said the same thing about the Ducks one year.

Poor Lions xD No respect whatsoever back then.

18 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

EA Sports needs to make another NCAA Football game.

Just make 1 generic face and hairstyle for each of the skin tones so no one can complain (and sue) about using anyone's likeness.

What would be the point? Just for different team names? They game would be Madden re-purposed.