What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Speaking of screwing people out of donations, when I was at Goodwill employee theft was rampant and totally normalized. I think they figured since the donations isn’t cost the store anything, there’s no harm in just taking it for yourself.

When I quit I dropped that bomb on upper management and they looked at me like “Yeah, no ______, Sherlock”

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Speaking of screwing people out of donations, when I was at Goodwill employee theft was rampant and totally normalized. I think they figured since the donations isn’t cost the store anything, there’s no harm in just taking it for yourself.

When I quit I dropped that bomb on upper management and they looked at me like “Yeah, no ______, Sherlock”

Brb applying to goodwill

• Like 1

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I like most fish tacos.

Im also the least picky eater I know, so nobody should ever take my food critiques/reviews seriously. 

@iPwn whatchu looking for in a good taco pescado?

You do have a sophisticated pallet. Everything from catfish tacos to catfish dates.

Edited by Matts4313
FTR - this is a cannibal joke, not a sexual one.

2 hours ago, iPwn said:
2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I've been searching for a decent fish taco for a while. 

I’ve only found 3 places ever. And they each do them completely different. So good luck. 

Come out to Cali and I'll take you guys to a place in Ventura that has the best fish tacos I've ever had. They're a little pricey ($13 for 2), but well worth it.

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You do have a sophisticated pallet. Everything from catfish tacos to catfish dates.

Wooden_pallet_with_glove.jpg

Slap a top hat and a bow tie on that bad boy, about as sophisticated of a pallet as you’re gonna find.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

@iPwn whatchu looking for in a good taco pescado?

Depends on the style. 

Mexican style largely rely on the lime to do the heavy lifting. The seasoning on the fish has to accentuate the lime to be good. Most just don’t work as well as they could.

Jamaican have a good pineapple salsa that work well with the jerk.

Polynesian/Hawaiian are built on the luau rice and a strong ginger cilantro sauce.

Americanized rely on a good cabbage slaw and quality spiced aioli. Haven’t found one I really like, but I’ve made decent ones.

• Like 1