What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Funny thing is, I was over in Bali last month for my honeymoon, and all the hotels we stayed at had security at them. They had bomb checkpoints for every car that entered the hotel/resort and any bags that you brought into the hotel had to go through a luggage scanner similar to the ones at airports. Literally no one thought this was an inconvenience and it took all of maybe 2-3 minutes total? Granted, this all stemmed from the 2002 bombings that occurred in Bali, but maybe this will be the incident which institutes greater security measures in the US, as well.

But how many people are they checking. Like this is las vegas. My wife went to that hotel three weeks ago and she said there was constantly hundreds of people coming in. idk how many numbers your dealing with in bali but there it would be thousands of people with times that hundreds of people all want to come in within a half hour. Even if the check took one minute you are waiting an over an hour to go to bed after drinking.

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Only a true piece of scum throws a bottle at a ref. 

Meh. Some of those NBA refs go out of their way to make themselves a part of the game. A bunch of little old tyrants with the technicals sometimes. Like look at me putting this famous rich kid in his place for    looking at me wrong 

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Looking at you, the entirety of the Browns fanbase that one game. And lets lump the Eagles in there too, with the batteries. 

It was an awful call, we were completely justified.

Plus some of the bottles didn't even have beer in them, how bad could that have hurt?

19 hours ago, eagles101 said:

But how many people are they checking. Like this is las vegas. My wife went to that hotel three weeks ago and she said there was constantly hundreds of people coming in. idk how many numbers your dealing with in bali but there it would be thousands of people with times that hundreds of people all want to come in within a half hour. Even if the check took one minute you are waiting an over an hour to go to bed after drinking.

Yeah, it definitely wasn't anywhere near the same amount of people coming and going as in Vegas, but I imagine the screening process would be somewhat similar to what they have at Stadiums right now. If you don't have any bags (luggage, shopping bags, etc.) then you can just walk in and out of the hotel as usual. However, if you have bags with you you have to run them through the scanner. Might make wait times a little longer for some folks, but I'd say it's worth the price of safety.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@EliteTexan80

Man I was just pre-jamming for a workout and Juicy came on and it kinda fondly reminded me.. ya know of.... the fact that I still need to drive to Houston for a throwdown. #fiteme #XallDay

Someone sounds desperate for ets love