What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Population control

Taking antibiotics away under the guise of "they're beginning to outsmart us"

Chemtrail

Free contraception

Healthcare or old people care "cuts"

...I don't necessarily believe any of this, but just 'thinking aloud'. 

So a local guy was found guilty of murder for torturing, beating, and killing his girlfriend's 8 yr old son. He (and the mother, who will stand trial soon too) did unspeakable things to this poor kid. Yesterday was the sentencing phase, and they were deciding between life w/o parole or death. They gave him death, so this being California, he basically just got life w/o parole.

1 hour ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

They gave him death, so this being California, he basically just got life w/o parole.

I think someone will "give him the death penalty" for torturing a kid. He'll get his eventually. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think someone will "give him the death penalty" for torturing a kid. He'll get his eventually. 

It could be a myth. Idk. But I’ve always heard they keep the ppl who hurt kids out of Gen pop to avoid that. So basically prison is safer for a kid torturer than a weed dealer 

26 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

OMG NFL.com headlines are so stupid 

Why Green Bay is not a postseason lock

I just want to start raising my And say “oh oh oh...because they’re tied for 8th place and only 6 teams make it and there’s only 3 games left.”

But most casual fans around the watercooler can only name a half dozen or so players on their favorite team. Maybe a dozen if they're really into sports.

This is the type of stuff that they need spoon fed. Like I said, a lady I work with told me that Legarrette Blount wasn't in the league and only played in 5 games.

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

It could be a myth. Idk. But I’ve always heard they keep the ppl who hurt kids out of Gen pop to avoid that. So basically prison is safer for a kid torturer than a weed dealer 

There are a lot of ifs and buts but yes generally they keep the worse offenders away from people so they dont get hurt. If they get hurt they can sue so they kinda have to. 

Generally prison is more For idiots. They break rules and get put with other trouble makers. If you are a drug dealer and play it cool you are equally safe. 

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Yeah I'm sure you're right, it's all so Hollywoodized. It probably depends on the quality/morals of prison too and how they run things too though.

My coworker did 2 years for some drug stuff in the 90s. He said guards made you carry your papers that said what you did in your mouth to your cell and there was always people there to "greet" you and read your papers out loud for the group. He said there were only 2 serious fights the whole time he was incarcerated and both were because someone had committed crimes against kids and got beat up a couple days after they got in. He said they more or less got left alone after the initial beatdown. But he also said only 2 guys ever came in with papers that said that, so it's more than likely that they are doing things to protect those guys. Keeping them all in one cell block or one building or something. 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It probably depends on the quality/morals of prison too and how they run things too though.

This seems the case. My....cousin(?) is in for stuff he did with his daughter, and is in general pop. No other prisoner knows what he did, but he’s (from what other family members have said) sure that if the others find out, he would be in p serious danger.

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This seems the case. My....cousin(?) is in for stuff he did with his daughter, and is in general pop. No other prisoner knows what he did, but he’s (from what other family members have said) sure that if the others find out, he would be in p serious danger.

Jared Fogle is a name that rings true to this. Subway guy was nearly killed his first few months in prison, right?

14 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

On the news they were saying that the flu shot was 30%effective.  

I don't know why healthy people bother with flu shots 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

Keeps people who could have serious repercussions like immunosuppresed people, cancer patients, etc. from contracting it.

Everyone should get their flu shot.