What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Posted this in the Bills forum as well, but this past week i had a second childhood friend pass away in the past month because of drugs. 

I’m sick of the hurt, and I’m sick of the reminiscing and guilt about maybe i could’ve made a difference. 

If any of you are having troubles in life with relationships, work, drugs, alcohol, anything. I’m here. Even as some random dude on a message board about football. 

Stay safe. Much love.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Posted this in the Bills forum as well, but this past week i had a second childhood friend pass away in the past month because of drugs. 

I’m sick of the hurt, and I’m sick of the reminiscing and guilt about maybe i could’ve made a difference. 

If any of you are having troubles in life with relationships, work, drugs, alcohol, anything. I’m here. Even as some random dude on a message board about football. 

Stay safe. Much love.

Sorry to hear that man.

So just my luck lmao I bought a bottle of wine and went to open it an hour ago and my corkscrew snapped in half inside the cork lol. So I looked up what to do and ended up just doing my own thing because the pressure seemed to have already leaked out a bit from the screw so I hammered a screwdriver in it and pushed the cork all the way into the bottle and drank the entire bottle in a blind rage. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So just my luck lmao I bought a bottle of wine and went to open it an hour ago and my corkscrew snapped in half inside the cork lol. So I looked up what to do and ended up just doing my own thing because the pressure seemed to have already leaked out a bit from the screw so I hammered a screwdriver in it and pushed the cork all the way into the bottle and drank the entire bottle in a blind rage. 

Made my day reading that.

your sacrifice didn’t go unnoticed.

• Like 1