What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 26/01/2018 at 5:28 AM, skywindO2 said:

Here for a like. 

7d2af45182b5df0fededd479f6686bb7b72bfbdd

Have another... :D

We need an animal thread. It'll give people positive feels after a rough day. 

Might need to get it going before the SB. There's going to be some broken hearts that need mending.   

Edited by Marc MacGyver

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We had the baby outside free to roam for the first time in her life. She's 13 months old and it was 50 degrees. She managed to step in dog **** within 20 minutes of being outside.

I feel like it's a sign of some sort.

See if that had been my baby it would've been accidentally left outside. Stepping in crap ain't that bad in comparison. 

I'd say it's a good sign. 

Edited by domepatrol91

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We had the baby outside free to roam for the first time in her life. She's 13 months old and it was 50 degrees. She managed to step in dog **** within 20 minutes of being outside.

So, if we ever needed confirmation that you are the girl's father, we now have it in its purest form.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

20 min? She did better than me most days at the park.

5 things to watch for at Pro Bowl

Can the AFC carry its hot streak from the Skills Showdown on to the field for Pro Bowl bragging rights? Here's what you should watch for when the AFC and NFC face off Sunday at 2:50 p.m. ET in Orlando.

I am irrationally confused as to why the hell the probowl would start at 2:50. Like are they going to cut off the last 10 minutes of a M.A.S.H. rerun to start the game? Some old military vet is going to be 20 minutes invested into the life of Captain Hawkeye Pierce and boom, now hes watching neon colored jerseys play a game of touch football. Hes going to think "I just developed Alzheimer's, right now"

• Like 1

So I have bragged about my sons flag team a crap ton on here. Literally two teams we have beaten are playing RIGHT NOW on ABC. We beat the Texas team in Dallas in March, we beat the ARZ team in Houston last January. 

Im so mixed about this. On the one hand, its crazy and makes me proud of my kids team. On the other hand I am sad that hes not there playing right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So I have bragged about my sons flag team a crap ton on here. Literally two teams we have beaten are playing RIGHT NOW on ABC. We beat the Texas team in Dallas in March, we beat the ARZ team in Houston last January. 

Im so mixed about this. On the one hand, its crazy and makes me proud of my kids team. On the other hand I am sad that hes not there playing right now. 

Nobody here cares about your kids.