What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Nobody here cares about your kids.

Nobody anywhere* cares about anybody else's kids

Other parents may publicly declare that to be untrue, but in reality they just want a continued free pass to talk about their own kids.

exception: Your daughter just turned 18 and you're so proud you simply must share pictures

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Thats not true. I care about a lot of peoples kids. Maybe its a parent thing, but as ive gotten older Ive gained a vested interest in the next generation. Ive actually thought about becoming a youth coach football coach full time... which means I would also have to become a teacher. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Thank you for this.  I was beginning to think I was just an *******.  Every time I read somebody talk about their kids on this site I want to tell them to save it for their diary.  

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Thank you for this.  I was beginning to think I was just an *******.  Every time I read somebody talk about their kids on this site I want to tell them to save it for their diary.  

That's fine, I get it, and that's speaking as a father.

Just an FYI though, we all feel the same way about that dog in your avatar.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:
2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Or maybe you two are both donkeys? Ever stop to think someone can be just as much as a jackarse as you? 

Its possible. Theres like 8 billion of us or something. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Other parents may publicly declare that to be untrue, but in reality they just want a continued free pass to talk about their own kids.

exception: Your daughter just turned 18 and you're so proud you simply must share pictures

Actually, one of my friend's sons is partial to putting a bucket on his head and then running headlong into walls.  I care about that kid... because the videos of this are absolutely hilarious.

* Props to anyone old enough to remember the movie that I don't doubt inspired my friend to implant this idea in his kid's head to begin with.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

which means I would also have to become a teacher. 

Let’s just go ahead and nix this idea outright.