What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The name needs to just come to you when you are with the dog.  If it already has an established name, it is a good deal of work to make a name change.  

I like this advice. my dog Teddy looks like a teddy bear so the name he had we kept when we got m

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Any of you guys buy a mattress from one of these online-only vendors like Bear or Tuft and Needle? How was that experience? How is the mattress?

We got a Purple. One of the best purchases we've ever made. 

6 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

We got a Purple. One of the best purchases we've ever made. 

No issues with delivery or stuff like that? We need a new mattress, but don't want to run around the mattress stores...

12 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Getting a dog this weekend, still haven't picked out a name.  Give me ideas FF!

We're getting one next month.  Our current dog's name is Rudy (short for Rudolph, but also for Rudy Flyer (UD grad) and Rudi Johnson (Bengals RB when we got him)) and the new puppy's name is going to be Blitz (short for Blitzen).  Future dog down the line (somewhere 2-12 years from now) is likely going to be named Dash (Dasher), which was a runner up name this time.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No issues with delivery or stuff like that? We need a new mattress, but don't want to run around the mattress stores...

The time you spend looking them up and reading reviews. You could of picked one out at the store that fits you perfectly.

Which is what I told one of my employees recently. Who likes the one he ordered. But complains about back and shoulder aches each morning.