What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Your boy was asked if he took creatine tonight by a gym bro. I'm getting big.

Been doing a little research and it doesn't seem bad. Thoughts? To creatine or not?

That **** always irritates my throat. But if it doesn't for you, do it brotha

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

probably more tbh. when im actively tryna date i'd say at least a couple times a week. i suck at communicating effectively w/ non-male entities. girls love to claim they're sarcastic and don't get upset like most girls and then get pissed the second i sarcastically joke at their expense lol. god dammit. 

I’ve worked with primarily chicks for a decade, and you’re right, most don’t get sarcasm, or at least appreciate it,  the way men do.

The best way to connect and communicate with chicks is to just be kind and thoughtful.  If you’re just considerate and complimentary (not in a creepy way), chicks will love you.

When I worked with a group of chicks I’d have one dialogue with them, and a much different dialogue if snarky comments in my head.  Dudes would enjoy the snark and ball-busting, chicks don’t as much.

If you find a chick who does, that’s a keeper.

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Your boy was asked if he took creatine tonight by a gym bro. I'm getting big.

Been doing a little research and it doesn't seem bad. Thoughts? To creatine or not?

No reason not to.

I’ve taken creative off and on for 20 years and it’s  pretty much the best thing a basic gym bro can take to improve performance.

Skip most of the other GNC BS, but take some creative. Look for “Creapure”, it’s the best stuff and it’s used by tons of brands. Just buy the cheapest.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve worked with primarily chicks for a decade, and you’re right, most don’t get sarcasm, or at least appreciate it,  the way men do.

The best way to connect and communicate with chicks is to just be kind and thoughtful.  If you’re just considerate and complimentary (not in a creepy way), chicks will love you.

When I worked with a group of chicks I’d have one dialogue with them, and a much different dialogue if snarky comments in my head.  Dudes would enjoy the snark and ball-busting, chicks don’t as much.

If you find a chick who does, that’s a keeper.

Agreed.

To add to this, something that has personally helped me out in EVERY female relationship, whether it's a sibling, my wife, my coworkers, or the young ladies who are students that I have in my classes, I'd ask them this one thing:

Do you want me to listen?

OR

Do you want me to fix it?

Very helpful. We as guys tend to be fixers and when we "fix" the problem, usually they want to be heard/express their feelings. When we go into "fix it mode", they feel blown off and get upset. The same holds true for sarcasm. They feel as though it's belittling and that they're made to feel stupid/publicly embarrassed.

Playful sarcastic banter is slightly different, but stone cold make it hurt sarcasm, while welcomed among us guys, should be steered clear of in these other settings.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Agreed.

To add to this, something that has personally helped me out in EVERY female relationship, whether it's a sibling, my wife, my coworkers, or the young ladies who are students that I have in my classes, I'd ask them this one thing:

OR

Very helpful. We as guys tend to be fixers and when we "fix" the problem, usually they want to be heard/express their feelings. When we go into "fix it mode", they feel blown off and get upset. The same holds true for sarcasm. They feel as though it's belittling and that they're made to feel stupid/publicly embarrassed.

Playful sarcastic banter is slightly different, but stone cold make it hurt sarcasm, while welcomed among us guys, should be steered clear of in these other settings.

Agree with all of this.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd ask them this one thing:

OR

this is good advice but i have taken to the next level, and have anticipated which one of these two approaches to take.

by default, use the "listen" approach.

the only exception is if im 90 percent sure i can fix it.

Edited by MathMan

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

When someone says they're having BBQ, I assume they're having ribs. Am I wrong or are they wrong?

I'd say it depends on your location in the country. If you're down south, you're having ribs/pork.

If you're in the midwest, you're grilling out.

If you're in California, who cares? They're probably idiots that are grilling some vegan burger or defiling the grill in some other way.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd say it depends on your location in the country. If you're down south, you're having ribs/pork.

If you're in the midwest, you're grilling out.

If you're in California, who cares? They're probably idiots that are grilling some vegan burger or defiling the grill in some other way.

Veggie kabobs brah