What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Did they do a full alignment or just the front end?  Do you have an independent rear suspension that would require the rear as well?

I don't have the paperwork on me right now, so i'm not sure. They just addressed the front tires when they told me what happened. Also It's just a 2010 corolla so I'm guessing the answer to your second question is a no, but I have no idea tbh.

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

I don't have the paperwork on me right now, so i'm not sure. They just addressed the front tires when they told me what happened. Also It's just a 2010 corolla so I'm guessing the answer to your second question is a no, but I have no idea tbh.

It should have an independent rear suspension (not a solid axle, like on a pickup or Jeep).  

If you’re really concerned, I’d take it back and let them investigate, can’t hurt.

I had a genius idea over my morning coffee today:

Instead of Vince McMahon blowing money on a doomed second-attempt at the XFL, how about he actually brings back a sports-related competition the people actually want?  Like 

250px-American_Gladiators.png

Seriously though, with the popularity of mud runs, OCR's, free-running, and Ninja Warrior competitions, there's potential for this to have a real resurgence.  And, as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, you've now got a generation of adults who grew up watching similar kid-themed shows on networks like Nickelodeon like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_sPcRLCl7hxnUJaaeVf0 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that makes sense. But just sleeping because it is enjoyable? nah, I try to sleep as little as possible. Seems like a waste. Also, I am not a good sleeper so if I'm tired during the day I try to wait and hope it helps me sleep better at night.

Have kids some time (I'm not saying do it now... in fact, I'm pretty adamant that you don't do it now).  You'll thank His Sweet Holiness Baba Ghanouj for every minute of sleep you can manage to get once you do.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I had a genius idea over my morning coffee today:

Instead of Vince McMahon blowing money on a doomed second-attempt at the XFL, how about he actually brings back a sports-related competition the people actually want?  Like 

250px-American_Gladiators.png

Seriously though, with the popularity of mud runs, OCR's, free-running, and Ninja Warrior competitions, there's potential for this to have a real resurgence.  And, as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, you've now got a generation of adults who grew up watching similar kid-themed shows on networks like Nickelodeon like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_sPcRLCl7hxnUJaaeVf0 

Didn't they try this a few years ago? I remember Gina Carano was one of the Gladiators...

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Didn't they try this a few years ago? I remember Gina Carano was one of the Gladiators...

Yeah, though it was technically different producers, I think.

Matt Morgan from TNA was also a Gladiator.As was Tanoai Reed, the Rock's usual stunt-double.

6 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah, but it could be totally different if they operated it like a sport instead of a TV show

Yeah, if you treat it the same way they treat American Ninja Warrior and the show (I forget the title they gave it) that covers Spartan Racing, I think there's a real market for it.

23 minutes ago, The LBC said:
16 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that makes sense. But just sleeping because it is enjoyable? nah, I try to sleep as little as possible. Seems like a waste. Also, I am not a good sleeper so if I'm tired during the day I try to wait and hope it helps me sleep better at night.

Have kids some time (I'm not saying do it now... in fact, I'm pretty adamant that you don't do it now).  You'll thank His Sweet Holiness Baba Ghanouj for every minute of sleep you can manage to get once you do.

Alternatively, don't have kids. Still enjoy sleep.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I think it was about 10 years ago. We’d get together in the dorm rooms to watch it. 

10 years ago is an acceptable time frame to reboot something, I think.