What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Stuff getting blown out of proportion at work lol. I was telling a food runner I was annoyed at work that a coworker didn't do anything the night before in terms of preparation or cleaning up at all and whatnot. So apparently the foodrunner told the dude I was "hardcore p*ssed off" so he was like scared of me the rest of the day until the foodrunner told me what he told the dude so I talked to the guy and said I wasn't p*ssed off lol, don't really have it in me to get mad about something petty. Just told him I was kinda annoyed by it cause then I had to play catch up while doing my actual job and that took like 5 hours just to get caught up when we could've done it himself. Was a mess. I told the mgr to just start scheduling me the day before so we aren't f'ed on saturdays like that again. 

12 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Maybe use the P to warm it up.... should be warm in there

Plus if you have any open cuts the p will sterilize all the wounds. Or so I hear. 

• Like 1

Man, I just got back from the MNUFC game, and according to the subreddit everyone thought it was an absolute disaster and waste of time, but I had a FANTASTIC time.

I have a feeling that alcohol may have played a part in that.... People also said it was 20 degrees with 20 mph wind, but I thought it was positively balmy.  

8 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Explain

4 of us each in our own 8ftx8ft room with a helmet and wands/controllers. You put the helmet on and can see your friends in the game in their room via their avatars. You can wave and talk to each other through the helmet and wands. Game starts up and you put gloves on in the game and pull a trigger on the wand and the hand will close. The game we played was a puzzle game where you solve little locks or puzzles and find a date and input it into your watch in the game. One of the things that stood out was I had to find a battery pack for a drill and toss that battery to a friend into their section and they caught it. Then attached it to their drill and opened another suitcase.