What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 4/14/2018 at 4:29 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

You've all got problems if toes or thumbs turn you off a woman.  It's not like you can't ignore a weird looking thumb or feet.  Unless you got one of them creepy foot fetishes. 

A woman's hands/feet tell you a lot about them tbh. I guess you don't mind some rough and crusty peasant feet :S

Nothing like having my weekend workouts being shoveling 14-15" of snow over the past couple of days. Probably around two hours of shoveling done, and maybe will have to shovel more when I get home today just to clear off the sidewalk better, but that'll be fast. All I want to do right now is sleep more because my back, legs, hips, and oddly enough left arm are all sore, but not the right one for some reason.

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Nothing like having my weekend workouts being shoveling 14-15" of snow over the past couple of days. Probably around two hours of shoveling done, and maybe will have to shovel more when I get home today just to clear off the sidewalk better, but that'll be fast. All I want to do right now is sleep more because my back, legs, hips, and oddly enough left arm are all sore, but not the right one for some reason.

You get that much snow and don't own a snowblower???

1 minute ago, steadypimpin said:

You get that much snow and don't own a snowblower???

Yup, mainly because only the front walk and sidewalk could be snow blowed, basically everything in back and along side the house would need to be shoveled still anyways. Plus, normally it isn't that much, I enjoy the exercise of shoveling a few inches of snow normally.

2 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Yup, mainly because only the front walk and sidewalk could be snow blowed, basically everything in back and along side the house would need to be shoveled still anyways. Plus, normally it isn't that much, I enjoy the exercise of shoveling a few inches of snow normally.

Not me. I have been a homeowner for almost 9 years and bought one 2 years ago. We don't get a lot of snow here in Maryland but every once in awhile we get a good one and that thing rocks!!! I got tired of killing myself when the big snows came around. What about the driveway???

Edited by steadypimpin

8 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

What about the driveway???

We have a small pad in the back off the alley, most of that is covered by the car, so while I have to deal with the snow being pushed up next to the car when they plow the alley, it isn't a large area to shovel thanks to having a car sitting there.

Maybe eventually I'll get one, but right now I feel decent without it. Once I get older and it's harder to bend over, so probably four years from now.

• Like 1

Reseeded the yard this past weekend. Dog cannot go out by himself so we have to take him on leash. Wife took him this morning at 5:45am and when I closed the door, I accidentally locked her out and she had to climb a fence so she could get back in the house because I was getting ready for work and didn't hear her knocking...I spent a little extra money and bought an extremely comfy couch for moments like this and it looks like its finally going to pay off.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Reseeded the yard this past weekend. Dog cannot go out by himself so we have to take him on leash. Wife took him this morning at 5:45am and when I closed the door, I accidentally locked her out and she had to climb a fence so she could get back in the house because I was getting ready for work and didn't hear her knocking...I spent a little extra money and bought an extremely comfy couch for moments like this and it looks like its finally going to pay off.

Haha. I've done that to my wife before. It's a habit of just locking the door whenever I close it. 

Also had a similar situation where my brother came over to use something in my backyard. I had just put a new latch on the fence gate the day before and it was being a pain in the *** and not opening from the inside (appropriately fixed with a bungee cord lever). He got locked in my backyard and had to climb our vinyl fence to get out. My brother is 6'4" 250... I need a new fence.

23 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I spent a little extra money and bought an extremely comfy couch for moments like this and it looks like its finally going to pay off.

It was a mistake.. if she wants you on the couch have her physically re-locate you there.