What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Anybody see his new netflix film? The preview doesn't look too bad..

Its the worse of the three netflix films. Like tyty said its just his old stuff repackaged. I didnt hate it but if you were critical of the other two movies you’ll not like this one.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

That’s kinda weird. Does it have something like this?

5W3bjdn.jpg

If not, try knotting the extension cord around the handle of the mower then plugging that cord into the mower cord. Basically you want to create a situation where any pull doesn’t go directly on the connection and instead is directed elsewhere. 

I gotcha, thanks yo. All this should def help with the future but if I find a gas mower or motorless mower anywhere for cheap I'm gonna say f this thing and move on

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

I gotcha, thanks yo. All this should def help with the future but if I find a gas mower or motorless mower anywhere for cheap I'm gonna say f this thing and move on

A lot of people change mowers this time of year, so you might be able to find a decent push mower for cheap off Craigslist or something like that.

You’ll probably find that the only things *wrong* with them is that they were too small for the yard the person has and they decided to upgrade. Or people will get a new one because they decide the old one doesn’t work well anymore, but the only thing it needs is the blades sharpened.

Or if you can make it to fall, you can usually get closeout prices on new ones from home & garden stores. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I'm excited I'm going to a White Sox game next Wednesday. I'm a Cubs fan but it's the first MLB game I've been to since 2012 

I've been to like five Tigers games and a Cubs game and I don't even like baseball. ?

3 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Just planted my garden. Feels good to plant your food for the future. Cant wait to get my first harvest.

That is my plan for this weekend. I'm most excited about the tomatoes, love walking out and grabbing 1-2 before getting in the truck for work.

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've been to like five Tigers games and a Cubs game and I don't even like baseball. ?

I've been to more Astros games than any of the sports teams in Houston. My cousin works for Minute Maid, and she gets tickets about twice a month, so we usually go. 

Granted, she hasn't gotten many freebies for YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS this season. It's the hottest ticket in town nowadays.

5 hours ago, Sugashane said:

That is my plan for this weekend. I'm most excited about the tomatoes, love walking out and grabbing 1-2 before getting in the truck for work.

Those im least excited about. Its cool to grab one for tacos. Or a dozen for tomatoe sauce but when it gets to the point of having 100 pounds of tomatoes hanging i always think what have i done. 

Edited by eagles101

2 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Those im least excited about. Its cool to grab one for tacos. Or a dozen for tomatoe sauce but when it gets to the point of having 100 pounds of tomatoes hanging i always think what have i done. 

I have an unhealthy love for tomatoes. I'll dice 3-4 of them and salt and pepper them and eat them for days on end as a snack. Even when I overdo it and my stomach makes me pay for it, no regrets. lol

Also find myself having a lot of homemade bloody marys in summer.

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I have an unhealthy love for tomatoes. I'll dice 3-4 of them and salt and pepper them and eat them for days on end as a snack. Even when I overdo it and my stomach makes me pay for it, no regrets. lol

Also find myself having a lot of homemade bloody marys in summer.

Im not a huge fan of plain tomatoes. But my kids are so when they are begging for a snack i could just send them out there i guess lol 

• Like 1