What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Im not a huge fan of plain tomatoes. But my kids are so when they are begging for a snack i could just send them out there i guess lol 

Not a bad plan, but if they are like me then you might want to install a seatbelt on the toilet. They might not stop at just one or two. lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Not a bad plan, but if they are like me then you might want to install a seatbelt on the toilet. They might not stop at just one or two. lol

Eh. If i have them outside foraging for food outside might as well just have them poop out there.

• Like 2

When you get 85% of the way done installing a ceiling fan, only to get to the part where whoever manufactured the fan cross threaded the screws into the motor and ruined it. There goes an hour and a half on the install, another 20 minutes on the uninstall, and another 30 minutes on the take back, only to have to then install the ceiling fan AGAIN.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

When you get 85% of the way done installing a ceiling fan, only to get to the part where whoever manufactured the fan cross threaded the screws into the motor and ruined it. There goes an hour and a half on the install, another 20 minutes on the uninstall, and another 30 minutes on the take back, only to have to then install the ceiling fan AGAIN.

:'(

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

should've just done it right the first time

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

should've just done it right the first time

So, I should've bought a non defect fan and used my superpowers to spot a lemon and manufacture defect? Duly noted.

• Like 1

Just now, eagles101 said:

Ya definitely should have got someone to help you if you already messed it up three times.

The first 3 went great.

This one did not.

Also, I hate you all.

• Like 1