What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

55 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Is this not what you expected?

if he issue is that it keeps shutting off and back on, try a surge protector between your outlet and the mower

no idea the science behind it but it worked for my black and decker weed eater 

I expected it to be chargeable lmao. Using something that can shred extension cords and making it only function with extension cords is just retarded imo. And it kept unplugging because it would snag on something in the yard and then the extension cord and the connector on the mower would come apart. I wanted to die. It happened like twice a minute 

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

then the extension cord and the connector on the mower would come apart. 

Ah, so be smarter than the cord. 

Tie it in a knot and then plug it in and it will solve your problems. 

Or be like a normal person and Inherit a gas mower and throw the electric mower in the garbage. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Tie it in a knot and then plug it in and it will solve your problems. 

Or be like a normal person and Inherit a gas mower and throw the electric mower in the garbage. 

Both of these.

FXJH1F7E3LEQ6T2ADX.RECT2100.jpg

Never had a cord unplug from another cord in my life.

I saw Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Big Daddy and Happy Gilmore the first time all before I turned 12 years old.

I often wonder if these movies are actually good or if they’re just as bad as all his more recent movies and my childhood sense of humor clouds my judgement. Would I have thought any of these were funny if the first time I saw them was when I was 21?

12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I saw Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Big Daddy and Happy Gilmore the first time all before I turned 12 years old.

I often wonder if these movies are actually good or if they’re just as bad as all his more recent movies and my childhood sense of humor clouds my judgement. Would I have thought any of these were funny if the first time I saw them was when I was 21?

I still get find some humor in Sandler's older films...his new stuff is just plain terrible.

28 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I feel like comedy changes over time, what works and what doesn't. At the time, those movies worked, partially because it was new and original. But he's doing the same exact stuff two decades later and it's just uninspired. 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

^the cord sticking out of the mower doesn't stick out enough to tie it like that but I suppose I could like wrap it around the handle or something. 

That’s kinda weird. Does it have something like this?

5W3bjdn.jpg

If not, try knotting the extension cord around the handle of the mower then plugging that cord into the mower cord. Basically you want to create a situation where any pull doesn’t go directly on the connection and instead is directed elsewhere.