What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I had my music on shuffle while I was reading about Pennywise and It and looking at pictures and everything.  Brighton Rock by Queen came on after a long outro by the last song and it literally made my calf muscles tense up because of that circus-like intro.  Scared me so frickin bad. 

• Like 1

Sometimes you forget how wild a third-world country can be. Went to the horse races last night at the Manila Jockey Club. There's highlights of last week's **** fights on the TV, shirts being sold with last year's champion "rooster" on them, and hats for the Manila Cockers Club. The booklet for the races doesn't post odds for any of the horses. (not a big deal, I have no idea what I'm doing anyways). Win 2 races of the 7. One of them pays out only how much you bet. So my winning 500 peso bet won my just my 500 pesos backxD

Also, I hate San Miguels but that's all this country has at any local venue. Bleh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Sometimes you forget how wild a third-world country can be. Went to the horse races last night at the Manila Jockey Club. There's highlights of last week's **** fights on the TV, shirts being sold with last year's champion "rooster" on them, and hats for the Manila Cockers Club. The booklet for the races doesn't post odds for any of the horses. (not a big deal, I have no idea what I'm doing anyways). Win 2 races of the 7. One of them pays out only how much you bet. So my winning 500 peso bet won my just my 500 pesos backxD

Also, I hate San Miguels but that's all this country has at any local venue. Bleh.

So jealous

Broke up with my girlfriend in the middle of a concert tonight. One I didnt want to go to because I hate the artist because I got into a fight with him when he was nobody(didnt tell her that). Left her there to get a ride home, and she had the audacity to text me and ask if I left.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Left her there to get a ride home, and she had the audacity to text me and ask if I left.

You left her at a concert and she had the audacity to ask if you left?

Not exactly a gentlemanly move there amigo, JMO 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Broke up with my girlfriend in the middle of a concert tonight. One I didnt want to go to because I hate the artist because I got into a fight with him when he was nobody(didnt tell her that). Left her there to get a ride home, and she had the audacity to text me and ask if I left.

at least have the decency to drop her off at the 7/11

• Like 3

7 hours ago, devils1854 said:

You hated the arist for a specific reason and didnt tell her and left her there. I think you are clearly the villian of this scenario. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Was this the same one you met while playing drunk rugby?