What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Broke up with my girlfriend in the middle of a concert tonight. One I didnt want to go to because I hate the artist because I got into a fight with him when he was nobody(didnt tell her that). Left her there to get a ride home, and she had the audacity to text me and ask if I left.

Was it Beiber?

2 hours ago, eagles101 said:

You hated the arist for a specific reason and didnt tell her and left her there. I think you are clearly the villian of this scenario. 

Yeah tbh this type of behavior should be reserved for reprehensibly stupid female activities, like trying to make you go apple picking during a playoff game.

9 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Broke up with my girlfriend in the middle of a concert tonight. One I didnt want to go to because I hate the artist because I got into a fight with him when he was nobody(didnt tell her that). Left her there to get a ride home, and she had the audacity to text me and ask if I left.

We deserve more of this story, have some footballs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

biebsfight.gif

looks like he means business to me...

I pray for the day a celebrity takes a swing on me.

I would've let my chin hang out there for a second and let him land one, then taken my fatty payout and bought myself something nice

maybe turn it into a business model, where I just go around instigating rich people... hmmmmm

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I would've let my chin hang out there for a second and let him land one, then taken my fatty payout and bought myself something nice

Lol right?!?  PLEASE hit me biebs.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

maybe turn it into a business model, where I just go around instigating rich people... hmmmmm

Let me know, this can be a two man game here. I set em up, they knock you down.

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

ABSOLUTELY!

I'll land face first or flat on my back and the entire way down I'll have the biggest bloody smile on my face.