What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

24 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Some lady threw a chair through a window because her $4 meal from Popeyes didn’t come with a drink.

seems like an appropriate response...

maxresdefault.jpg

But...fast food workers don't deserve a livable wage 

*sarcasm*

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Some lady threw a chair through a window because her $4 meal from Popeyes didn’t come with a drink.

seems like an appropriate response...

maxresdefault.jpg

You saw that go down lol?

I used to work at a Taco Bell next to strip club when I was in high school & the ladies that worked there would come thru after they got off and do the wildest **** at the window trying to trick a young impressionable fin into giving them free stuff. Like THE wildest **** lol. And one time this drunk guy w/ no arms fell down in a bathroom and I was picking him up and getting him outta there and he puked like right on top of my head. Got a few death threats for not taking people's order after we closed too. Stories for days there in my 2 year employment. 

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

the ladies that worked there would come thru after they got off and do the wildest **** at the window trying to trick a young impressionable fin into giving them free stuff. Like THE wildest **** lol.

Go on. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I inherited an electric mower. Needs to be plugged into an outlet st all times while mowing. It's quite possibly the dumbest technology ever made b

There good for extra small yards. 

3 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

There good for extra small yards. 

I have an extra small yard but still bruh. Awful awful awful. Had to replug it in after every row 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I inherited an electric mower. Needs to be plugged into an outlet st all times while mowing.

Is this not what you expected?

if he issue is that it keeps shutting off and back on, try a surge protector between your outlet and the mower

no idea the science behind it but it worked for my black and decker weed eater