What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure what the problem is. Ducks taste delicious. Do you not have an oven? 

Or even better, play the long game. Open up a duck farm and use these new found ducks as your starting stock.

@11sanchez11 Do you have a pond? Can you build one tonight? You really need to jump on this.

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so I went outside to the yard this morning and there was a duck and about 5 baby ducks in the yard. Not sure how this happened. Already called a bunch of animal services and none of them are open.

Congrats on fatherhood.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so I went outside to the yard this morning and there was a duck and about 5 baby ducks in the yard. Not sure how this happened. Already called a bunch of animal services and none of them are open.

but why?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

And for those that don't know what any of that means, the GFS (new and old version) are predicting a major hurricane will hit Florida IN MAY.

If Dexter, The Finder, The Glades and Burn Notice have taught me anything, it is that Florida is nothing but hurricanes, criminals and gators. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure what the problem is. Ducks taste delicious. Do you not have an oven? 

Right?

Lemme help my man out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, eagles101 said:
51 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

but why?

I would also like to know why.

Not sure tbh. I just assumed they were someone's pet that got away. It's over 100 degrees and there isn't any bodies of waters around, not sure if ducks are made for this life lol. Mostly just to make sure the babies are safe. 

I'm not familiar with ducks. I don't ever see them lol. Like some javelinas made a nesting out of a bunch of tree branches that were in my yard and we just scared them off, they'll be fine. But a desert with no bodies of water around doesn't seem ideal for baby ducks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not sure tbh. I just assumed they were someone's pet that got away. It's over 100 degrees and there isn't any bodies of waters around, not sure if ducks are made for this life lol. Mostly just to make sure the babies are safe. 

I'm not familiar with ducks. I don't ever see them lol. Like some javelinas made a nesting out of a bunch of tree branches that were in my yard and we just scared them off, they'll be fine. But a desert with no bodies of water around doesn't seem ideal for baby ducks. 

Ah, so you live in Yuma?

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Fair enough, just know that they prob would have laughed you off the phone. At someone else's insistence I once called them about a baby squirrel we found at the base of a tree... they basically said "...and?"