What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

For some reason this just makes me think of Vince Vaughn releasing the captured dinosaurs in Jurassic Park 2. Hope it played out like that too. 

You mean the dogs killing the protesters? If only.

17 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Who the hell goes to IHOP for a burger? Disgusting 

I like to go the morning after a heavy night of drinking so I can eat as much breakfast as I possibly can. If I wanted a burger, I'd go almost literally anywhere else.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I like to go the morning after a heavy night of drinking so I can eat as much breakfast as I possibly can. If I wanted a burger, I'd go almost literally anywhere else.

Yeah their non-breakfast food is terrible. Breakfast food isn’t good, but it’s cheap and pretty fast and there open 24/7

Im not a picky eater by any means and I can’t eat anything other than their breakfast. Some of the worst food I’ve had 

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah their non-breakfast food is terrible. Breakfast food isn’t good, but it’s cheap and pretty fast and there open 24/7

Im not a picky eater by any means and I can’t eat anything other than their breakfast. Some of the worst food I’ve had 

Actually I take this back. There’s nothing wrong with their pancakes. The rest of breakfast is meh but OK. 

Lunch and dinner are dumpster fodder 

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Actually I take this back. There’s nothing wrong with their pancakes. The rest of breakfast is meh but OK. 

Lunch and dinner are dumpster fodder 

Their loaded baked potato soup is pretty good.

One day two decades ago my dad probably looked in the mirror and was like yo dad is your boi gonna go on to do great things some day and it took 2 decades to find out the answer was no