What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

You don't need my permission. You don't need anyone's permission. It's your life, hombre. If you don't want to live anymore, you have the right to make that choice.

No bro. I must live. If nothing but to prove ye wrong, ye naysayer

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No I brought perspective into the discussion.  

Kids add another layer to the conversation.

Your posts had a tone that reeked of a single dude with a cat, not someone responsible for raising another human who is counting on you to be their rock through the formative years of their lives.

And your posts reek of someone who has never faced the fire and experienced a situation in which death, as frightening as it is, and hurting those around you, as terrifying as that could be, suddenly seems less scary than the idea of living another day. I'm sure you'd carry your cross for your kids. But some crosses truly are too heavy for one to bear. 

Just now, iPwn said:

And your posts reek of someone who has never faced the fire and experienced a situation in which death, as frightening as it is, suddenly seems less scary than the idea of living another day. I'm sure you'd carry your cross for your kids. But some crosses truly are too heavy for one to bear. 

You have no clue what I have or haven’t faced, but I’m certain you’re a man with no kids and a cat.

I am also certain that you also haven’t been so depressed it was easier to end your life than go on, wanna guess how I know?

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I guess this would be the wrong time to say that I'd prefer you choose to live? xD

This is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this website EALDl9r.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You have no clue what I have or haven’t faced,

You stated that you got your experience from the classroom and clinical setting. 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I am also certain that you also haven’t been so depressed it was easier to end your life than go on, wanna guess how I know?

Because people who have a failed suicide attempt don't really feel that way, right?

Just now, iPwn said:

You stated that you got your experience from the classroom and clinical setting. 

So what?  Should I spread my personal or family business on the internet to make my opinion “more right”? 

The fact I didn’t spell out any personal experiences I’ve had doesn’t mean I have or haven’t had them.

Just now, iPwn said:

Because people who have a failed suicide attempt don't really feel that way, right?

Actually that would be right, some of the time.  Many suicide attempts are cries for help and not legit attempts at ending ones life.

14 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

imma start neglecting you on here cause you dont even appreciate the love bru

I'm so sorry I keep forgetting you're a real person and not actually my conscience bro. Bronado. Bro Namath. Brohemith. Broner. BrOdell Beckham. Brontario, Canada 

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It's gettin super heavy up in here 

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So what?  Should I spread my personal or family business on the internet to make my opinion “more right”? 

The fact I didn’t spell out any personal experiences I’ve had doesn’t mean I have or haven’t had them.

Actually that would be right, some of the time.  Many suicide attempts are cries for help and not legit attempts at ending ones life.

This is going to get really ugly quickly if we continue. So I'm just going to end this b saying that I think you should put a bit more effort into understanding the true depths of pain that some people have to feel and understand that sometimes that pain becomes too much to bear regardless of whatever hooks someone may have to force them to continue on.

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I'm so sorry I keep forgetting you're a real person and not actually my conscience bro. Bronado. Bro Namath. Brohemith. Broner. BrOdell Beckham. Brontario, Canada 

con science homies. we come w/ the ****in science playaaaa 

• Like 1