I'm the only one that seems to be playing the game and scum hunting 

I'm a normal Rick.

Leaning mafia as...

Whicker

Tws/Swole

BCB

Rags

10 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you all want some helpful advise stop following Ted and Bucs bc they are off and half playing it seems (No offense, just an observation).  

Ld5KbCq.gif

Twls

Look at it this way. Who hasnt had pressure at all or very little and has appeared scummy with limited posts. That is the definition of mafia more often then not. Twls and Rags imo. And people stop putting votes on the (known normie vote and leaving). I will bet you mafia did this and hid there. Again looking at twls and Rags (hasn't voted a couple of times and voted a dead person etc). Your vote is a useful scum hunting tool and we should use it. 

Twls has been following votes and popping in and out without much to say...and voted Malf. 

3. @ET80

5. @The Orca

7. @SwoleXmad

10. @bcb1213

11. @kingseanjohn

13. @twslhs20

14. @FinneasGage

15. @TedLavie Town

20. @MookieMonstah Town

21. @Whicker Town

22. @Ragnarok Town

These are my current thoughts. 7 players remaining that aren’t town. We can’t afford to mislynch tonight. If I had to guess mafia is ET, Bcb, KSJ and one other. I’m pretty positive on the first 3, ET and bcb are much more active as town.

Protector be on me tonight.

11 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

3. @ET80

5. @The Orca

7. @SwoleXmad

10. @bcb1213

11. @kingseanjohn

13. @twslhs20

14. @FinneasGage

15. @TedLavie Town

20. @MookieMonstah Town

21. @Whicker Town

22. @Ragnarok Town

These are my current thoughts. 7 players remaining that aren’t town. We can’t afford to mislynch tonight. If I had to guess mafia is ET, Bcb, KSJ and one other. I’m pretty positive on the first 3, ET and bcb are much more active as town.

Protector be on me tonight.

7 remaining that aren't town?  What... 

Archived