Schefter: Bears to acquire Khalil Mack

CBears019

30 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I'm so hyped.  Is there any chance he'll be ready for week 1?  I really cant wait to see Mack in ARod's face all day O.o

I think Trevathan keeps green dot... Plays will likely be given to mack as Rush, Contain, Attack run (chase or edge) Basic concepts 

6 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Wow.

Are we a hundred percent certain they didn't give us Khalil Mark? Kal-El Mack? This seems like a pretty good deal for the bears. 

Hey raiders fans, v thanks for coming in here to share thoughts, you guys are alright.

Lol, you see a different picture in the Raiders forum.  But its a tragic day for them, I really can't blame them for being upset.

2 hours ago, dafreak said:

Trade official, source tells ESPN:

Bears get: Khalil Mack, a 2020 second-round round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick.

Raiders get: 2019 first-round pick, 2020 first-round pick, 2020 third-round pick, 2019 sixth-round pick.

So Bears get back second-round pick, too

Awesome!!!!

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

RT @AdamSchefter: Khalil Mack and the Bears just reached agreeement on a record-setting 6-year, $141 million extension ($23.5M per year avg) that includes $90M guaranteed and $60M at signing, source tells ESPN.

Mack is the new highest-paid defensive player in NFL history.

This is the part I like least about the move, of course.  Wonder how our cap room looks for upcoming seasons now.

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

RT @AdamSchefter: Khalil Mack and the Bears just reached agreeement on a record-setting 6-year, $141 million extension ($23.5M per year avg) that includes $90M guaranteed and $60M at signing, source tells ESPN.

Mack is the new highest-paid defensive player in NFL history.

I was discussing this at work today and went 6 years $150 million with $90 guaranteed so I am over the moon with this contract.

Archived