2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I don’t disagree that it’s possible for us to win all three games, although I think one win is still probably the most likely outcome - but what does Jon Gruden being from Ohio have to do with beating the Bengals?

Would be strange finishing the season 6-10 after where we were a few weeks back. Winning is great but that would just be more frustrating than anything else I think...

58 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think we are going 6-10

• Gruden is from Ohio, Bengals defense sucks, we have the better QB
  • Last game in Oakland against a weak Bronco team, could see a win
  • Chiefs might rest their team..... all their starters going down or kicked out: Ware, Hunt, Sammy, Hill... There defense sucks too, could see Carr scoring 35

Reported

20 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I got you covered. From this article,

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2802794-a-first-year-starter-quinnen-williams-already-one-of-alabamas-all-time-best

He has an older brother that is less than 2 years older than him who played for Murray St.

His brother's Yahoo sports page has his DOB as Aug 28 1996.

So Quinnen has to be 20yrs old or younger.

Ok now How tall is devin white really?

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

So everyone not named Bosa is a bust now? 

I don’t think it’s that, i think that he’s a can’t miss guy who will likely be in red and gold. Meanwhile the guy the Raiders used to have at DE is contending for a super bowl. I think the Raiders need to replace Mack this offseason and if they can’t do that then they’ll continue to look like fools. 

my updated Raider Mock going BPA for Tiers, and needs

3-  Ed Oliver DT- rare talent, potential to be the best DT in the league.. will have to be game planned against

24-  Zach Allen DE- starter day1, stout against run, size and strength with skill... can get to the QB too

27- N'Keal Harry WR- much needed playmaker on offense, elite size to add

34- Germaine Pratt MLB- former safety, with elite speed, good size, great college player

65- Deebo Samuel WR-  could start or play in the slot... more weapons for Carr.....

Defense outlook

DE- Z Allen(R)

DT- Ed Oliver(R), Hurst

NT-  Hall, Hankins

DE- FA

WLB- Whitehead

MLB- Pratt(R)

SLB- Lee

CB- Conely

CB- Worely, Melvin

S- Joseph

S- FA

Via draft sim 

1a) Josh Allen  (edge Kentucky )-no brainer fills a need very productive and versatile 

1b) Pratt (mlb ncst )- no brainer 

1c) Dillard (ot wash st)-real reason for wash st awesome passing game look him up 

2) fant (te Iowa )-gets to learn from cook. Creates mis matches I think fant is better than top wrs in draft

3) reed (s uga) good value and great player and can guard te’s

4) Holyfield (rb uga )- guess he declared no brainer 

5) Campbell (wr Ohio st)-good wr add to the corps

6) Godwin (wr uga) see above and he has speed to burn 

7a) Ledbetter (dL uga) dL depth

7b) browning (qb wash) - maybe Carr and gruden can wake him up

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=tyiyal

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

We won't know this one till the combine but most places (over 12 sites) I looked had him at 6'1. Two sites say 6'0 and one each said 5'11 and 6'2.

I didn't find any "measured" stats, even in the past.

If he comes in at 5’11 does that change his draft status?

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If he comes in at 5’11 does that change his draft status?

Well, having length these days in the middle helps but so does speed, play recog, arm length, agility, tackling and explosion(quick twitch). So, yes, it would affect his status IMO but how much it does, depends on those other factors combined. It's not a super deep class so far at top tier MLBs so that would help him. Plus there are guys that have played the position at a high level at that height like Singletary, Mason Foster and Sam Mills.

9 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Well, having length these days in the middle helps but so does speed, play recog, arm length, agility, tackling and explosion(quick twitch). So, yes, it would affect his status IMO but how much it does, depends on those other factors combined. It's not a super deep class so far at top tier MLBs so that would help him. Plus there are guys that have played the position at a high level at that height like Singletary, Mason Foster and Sam Mills.

Agree and I’ve seen him listed anywhere from 5’11 to 6’2 so I’m really interested in his #’s. 

Not too many successful lbs under 6 ft lately iirc but he’s a gamer tho 

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Via draft sim 

1a) Josh Allen  (edge Kentucky )-no brainer fills a need very productive and versatile 

1b) Pratt (mlb ncst )- no brainer 

1c) Dillard (ot wash st)-real reason for wash st awesome passing game look him up 

2) fant (te Iowa )-gets to learn from cook. Creates mis matches I think fant is better than top wrs in draft

3) reed (s uga) good value and great player and can guard te’s

4) Holyfield (rb uga )- guess he declared no brainer 

5) Campbell (wr Ohio st)-good wr add to the corps

6) Godwin (wr uga) see above and he has speed to burn 

7a) Ledbetter (dL uga) dL depth

7b) browning (qb wash) - maybe Carr and gruden can wake him up

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=tyiyal

Fant is going in the 1st round 

Archived