Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

PPR, who would you start?

A limping Larry Fitz

Geronimo Allison

Or

Chris Godwin (Possible toe injury?)

Right now I have Allison in, because I think he'll get more targets than Godwin and Davante will probably be mirrored by Norman. Would you guys start limping Larry Fitz instead? 

On 9/23/2018 at 9:34 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That's tough. I'd probably roll with Lockett since Seattle throws it so much. I know Cole killed last week but without Baldwin, does Seattle have anyone else? Jags/Titan games have been defensive struggles lately

I did not listen haha

Should have started Lockett. I won my game by a miracle but it should not have been that close......

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Some early week Start Sit thoughts

League 1

Pick 2 Flex PPR-Kenyan Drake vs NE, Mike Williams vs SF, Kenny Stills vs NE  and Phillip Lindsay vs KC

Williams for one

Really tempted to say Drake as the other, given how bad New England looks against the run, but I may be Leaning toward playing Lindsay in my league, so I probably have to go with that here

Pick two .5ppr

Juju vs BAL

Will Fuller V @ IND

Brandin Cooks vs MIN

also the only defense I have is DEN and I need to stream one this week as they play KC

Baltimore @ PIT

Tampa @ CHI

TEN vs PHI

DET vs DAL

Or do I just not have a defense this week? 

So my plan was to grab Eifert as my TE with engram out but I was 3rd in waivers & missed out. So now it comes down to these guys in a PPR league

Sefarian-Jenkins vs NYJ

David Njoku vs OAK

Seals-Jones vs SEA

James vs BAL

I have both Juju & Landry on my team, so I try to stay away from multiple players on same team but sometimes ya can’t avoid it 

5 hours ago, N4L said:

Pick two .5ppr

Juju vs BAL

Will Fuller V @ IND

Brandin Cooks vs MIN

also the only defense I have is DEN and I need to stream one this week as they play KC

Baltimore @ PIT

Tampa @ CHI

TEN vs PHI

DET vs DAL

Or do I just not have a defense this week? 

I think all 3 of your WRs are solid, I would avoid the Thursday night matchup only because it is TNF.

Hasn't the Cowboy offense been awful? Think you could throw TB into play as well.

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Start 2 (we start 3 WRs but Will Fuller is a no brainer so...)

Allen Robinson vs TB
Michael Crabtree @ PIT
Calvin Ridley vs CIN

The match-ups would say Robinson and Crabtree as both the Bucs and Steelers have been extremely generous to opposing WRs. With that being said it is hard to argue Ridley's performance last week. Gun to my head I might go Ridley and Crabtree, Trubisky needs to show a little more perhaps he does that against the Bucs this week. Don't think you can go wrong with any combination though. Keep an eye on the weather lol. 

Archived