JaguarCrazy2832

Need a little help

Who do I start at QB? Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan

Now, I can start 1 RB, 1 Flex, and 1 receiver. My options are:

- Marshawn Lynch against Seattle

- Christian McCaffrey against Washington

- Calvin Ridley against Tampa Bay

- Deshaun Jackson against Atlanta

Basically, pick the best three but at least one of them has to be Lynch or McCaffrey. I'm leaving towards McCaffrey, Ridley, and Jackson.

29 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Need a little help

Basically, pick the best three but at least one of them has to be Lynch or McCaffrey. I'm leaving towards McCaffrey, Ridley, and Jackson.

I'd take Matt Ryan over aaron rodgers.  Rodgers knee is still bad.  If they get up to any kind of stable lead, the packers will do anything they can to run the ball to limit Rodger's hits.  And this is SF.  They don't seem like they have a shot at making this a game.  The only way I see rodgers really putting up tons of points is if the packers fall behind and he has no choice but to win the game by throwing tons of touchdowns

Matt ryan on the other hand had a disappointing game last week,  which just wasn't him.  I know he'll be looking to come back strong and there isn't a better defense to do it on than the garbage Bucs defense.  I think Ryan is gonna ball out no matter what

48 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Need a little help

I agree @thedorchannel with regards to quarterback. I don't typically advocate benching a guy like rodgers, but it's not like you're doing it for Flacco. Ryan has been a top 5 quarterback fantasy wise this year. He's got a juicy matchup and is at home. I suspect that game is a shootout and I want as much as possible from that game. 

Your skill position players are correct and who I would select. 

17 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Who's a good target for a Cook trade? What kind of value? I have him too, he's unreliable but has upside so he's tradeable

I suppose it may be different in some leagues, but I really don't see him having much value if anything at all at this point. If you're looking at running backs, I'd check on maybe someone like Matt Breida or Austin Ekeler? If you're looking at wide receivers, I'd try for someone like Tyler Boyd in a full PPR. I think potentially you get more value out of packaging him rather than a 1-1 deal. 

PPR League:

Dalvin Cook vs Cards (only going to play half the snaps)

or

Mike Davis at Raiders (splitting carries with Carson)

or 

Kapri Bibbs vs Panthers (AP banged up and Thompson out, Bibbs looks to get a lot of touches)

or

Aaron Jones vs 49ers (Packers RBs are completely unpredictable with Williams and Ty Mont, Jones does have the most talent though)

Archived