Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good call. My Kirk recommendation wasn't bad today, but Trequan obviously having a really good game. 

Today I have 

Golladay

DJ Moore

Tre'quan Smith 

All on the bench lol damn Emmanuel Sanders 

On 11/17/2018 at 2:48 AM, N4L said:

That's tough. Who is Stafford going to throw to besides Theo riddick and golladay? Idk if they will be able to run the ball. 

Titans struggle with speedy wideouts but can cover TEs. They might force luck to actually look at hilton first. It seems like he's been the third or fourth guy recently.

Kind of depends on if you are looking for floor or upside. Floor is golladay and upside is Hilton.

I'd probably lean golladay because he has floor but also major upside (especially in garbage time with a bad DET defense and stat padford throwing him the ball). 

Watch TY go for 170 and 2 TDs on 5 catches but golladay have 13 catches for 95 yards and a touchdown 

so i started hilton but both did good!

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Not your best week for choosing starters LOL. And I thought I made some missteps today. 

Lol yeah well when your WRs are Hopkins, diggs, hill it's hard to bench any of them for any of the guys I mentioned 

Thankfully it's a 2wr and 2 flex league so I can play 4 of them. 

I'm down 10 and he has gurley. Thankfully I have mahomes, hunt, hill, and butker. (That is the stack of the century) 

I am going to have some really hard sit/starts coming up here 

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

Lol yeah well when your WRs are Hopkins, diggs, hill it's hard to bench any of them for any of the guys I mentioned 

Thankfully it's a 2wr and 2 flex league so I can play 4 of them. 

I'm down 10 and he has gurley. Thankfully I have mahomes, hunt, hill, and butker. (That is the stack of the century) 

I am going to have some really hard sit/starts coming up here 

Have the same issue. Mine are Hopkins, diggs and Julio. At one point I had cooks and golladay as well

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Have the same issue. Mine are Hopkins, diggs and Julio. At one point I had cooks and golladay as well

Yeah, and now that Aaron Jones has been turned loose I basically have hunt locked into one RB spot then breida/Jones at the other.

Then I have to choose between breida/Jones and the rest of those WRs. 

I'm sure that there will be weeks I have huge point totals on the bench and I'm also sure there will be weeks it won't matter who I play because hunt mahomes hill will all get 30 points 

I'm staring 11-0 in the face 

17 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yeah, and now that Aaron Jones has been turned loose I basically have hunt locked into one RB spot then breida/Jones at the other.

Then I have to choose between breida/Jones and the rest of those WRs. 

I'm sure that there will be weeks I have huge point totals on the bench and I'm also sure there will be weeks it won't matter who I play because hunt mahomes hill will all get 30 points 

I'm staring 11-0 in the face 

i hate you...jk. Good stuff. Go win it all!

Archived