Netflix "The Witcher" Series - Season 2 now Streaming

MKnight82

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I've played Witcher 3 extensively, haven't read the books. Watching with my sister who has read the books. Between the two of us, the occasional glance at a Witcher wikipedia and subtitles we're getting through it. Though I wish they would explain that the events in the early episodes are occurring in various time periods.

I dont have a sister, but I feel like the sheer amount of nudity in episode one would be a very weird to watch with any girl I wasnt dating.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

To answer your questions:

- Princess Cirilla is one of the main characters of the story.  You'll find out more about her. 

- He killed that chick because she lied to him, he gave her a chance to walk away and she chose not to.  She was threatening to kill innocent people in the city in order to get the sorcerer to come out and confront her.  Geralt chose the "lesser evil" by killing her.  

- Other guys comments?  Do you mean he was surprised the sorcerer wanted to take her body for autopsy?  I don't think he was surprised, I think he was mad because he identified with the girl as being different himself and didn't want her body defiled.  

The wizard dude went on about the witcher being fooled. I thought maybe there was more to it. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The wizard dude went on about the witcher being fooled. I thought maybe there was more to it. 

I just think the sorcerer was just taunting him saying he should have just killed her like he asked him to.  

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No. Were the gratuitous boobs in the game? Because if so I might give them a shot. 

tumblr_pkrr3e36ye1s30kt9o3_500.gifv

There's a whole threesome in the witcher 3. 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't mind the actress who is playing Triss but.... #NotMyTriss

Huh? 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont have a sister, but I feel like the sheer amount of nudity in episode one would be a very weird to watch with any girl I wasnt dating.

GOT being a "FAMILY" show kinda made this normal. Blame GOT and yes it is indeed weird to a certain degree. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I haven't read the books, but she's 100% different from the Triss I've come to know from the game.

If I had to guess the video game character isn't super book accurate and the TV show is based off of the books so that's probably why. 

But I'm just barely getting into the games so I'm probably off base. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:
3 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Is she not book accurate or something? 

I haven't read the books, but she's 100% different from the Triss I've come to know from the game.

Really accurate book version cosplay of Triss

Game Models from 3 and 2

Image result for triss merigold witcher

Netflix Series

Image result for triss merigold witcher netflix

One of these things is not like the others

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I like how you edited this post to break the rules. 

Also its ridiculous 

Went back and reread what she wrote so was trying to be accurate to what she said, sorry.

And yes it is ridiculous. When asked about the PoC casting changes, she didn't even suggest that the reason they chose was because they were the best actors and actresses for the job.

Here is why they changed them and this is an exact quote.

It makes sense that we do, because we have a long and checkered history of enslaving, abusing, and deriding people who aren’t white. When the scales have historically tipped so far in one direction, it’s natural to swing back in the other in order to find a middle ground.