Netflix "The Witcher" Series - Season 2 now Streaming

MKnight82

31 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I’m reading Book 1 right now and the show has done a good job portraying the story on the screen (so far). They simplified somethings and took out other things. I don’t think they got Gerald exactly right, though. He’s more expressive in the book (so far).

I haven't read any books, nor did I even know there were books but I agreed just from the games that the show made Geralt vastly too indifferent but nailed the look and aesthetic at least. 

9 hours ago, Acgott said:

Not a terrible idea, but like I'd rather see an animated one in the castlevania  esque style because oh boy that'd be the best. 

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

If season 2 of the main show comes out first and still holds my interest, then i'd be in on a prequel mini-series.  This coming from someone who's never played the games.

Season 2 was already filming if I had to guess the mini-series is nowhere near actual production and even if it does get close to it lol with the current world we're living in making international filming a nightmare. I think S2 of the witcher stopped filming as well. 

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Xenos said:

Season 1 wasn’t told in chronological order which made it confusing.

I figured that out. It was just episodic. U could watch it kinda fast without paying too much attention. This season, I expected it to be episodic but with a linear time plot. But I just didnt understand the new characters, the character changes, or the story in this one. I think I’m also confusing two new characters that are different, as being the same guy, lol, idk. 

episode 5 in particular. I was like wth? I was cooking at the fire station and trying to watch it at the same time. I missed a lot so I’m now rewatching the season. Episode 5 still is confusing me. 

Edited by SMashMouthMike