Netflix "The Witcher" Series - Season 2 now Streaming

MKnight82

45 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Finally finished the season and I give it 6.5/10. The story was very sloppy and I think it would’ve flowed better if they didn’t keep having the flashbacks.

Cavill was great as Geralt, and I enjoyed the fighting and monsters.

Cavill is a man of the people and has my respect.

Most of the actors did a great job in their roles even though I have no idea what their characters are about, if they aren't true to the characters then I stand corrected.

Except for Triss, Triss was bad no matter how you look at it. 

• Like 1

Season 2, if it follows the books, will be the best. That was the best of the books, and also the most linear. 

The last episode was really the only divergence from the first book in this season 1. Vilgefoltz getting the brakes beaten off him by Emir was a very strange choice and one that I hope is addressed.

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Season 2, if it follows the books, will be the best. That was the best of the books, and also the most linear. 

The last episode was really the only divergence from the first book in this season 1. Vilgefoltz getting the brakes beaten off him by Emir was a very strange choice and one that I hope is addressed.

You mean Cahir? 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:51 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Finally finished the season and I give it 6.5/10. The story was very sloppy and I think it would’ve flowed better if they didn’t keep having the flashbacks.

Cavill was great as Geralt, and I enjoyed the fighting and monsters.

This keeps throwing me off. And this is coming from someone who has a decent idea already of what the hell is going on. My wife has been pretty lost at times. 

Cavill has been great. What a casting. Kudos. 

28 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’m enjoying so far, finished episode 5 last night.  I will say I think anyone watching with no prior knowledge of the lore will probably be lost.  They don’t really explain anything.  

Definitely a struggle.

Also the gratuitous boobs are getting ridiculous at this point.

¬¬ lol

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

What the hell did you just say?

I’m not complaining lol, but I think ridiculous is the right term.  I mean in episode 5 he walked through an Orgy just to meet someone.  Then the actress who’s second billing on the show spent the last 5 minutes of the episode in the nude.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I’m not complaining lol, but I think ridiculous is the right term.  I mean in episode 5 he walked through an Orgy just to meet someone.  Then the actress who’s second billing on the show spent the last 5 minutes of the episode in the nude.  

We still need to see Triss naked. She was the biggest freak!