Netflix "The Witcher" Series - Season 2 now Streaming

MKnight82

Episode 3 was dope. 

This series definitely holds the viewer in high regard. It expects you to have prior knowledge or a solid attention span [which explains the critical scores vs viewer scores]. TBH, the show's best parts usually come when they are speaking directly to fans of series, or people that have a bit of background in the Witcher. The series is worst when trying to fumble through years of exposition, quickly. I really hope it gets renewed for season 2, could really hit its stride once it frees itself from vomiting exposition and hand holding the audience. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, animaltested said:

Episode 3 was dope. 

This series definitely holds the viewer in high regard. It expects you to have prior knowledge or a solid attention span [which explains the critical scores vs viewer scores]. TBH, the show's best parts usually come when they are speaking directly to fans of series, or people that have a bit of background in the Witcher. The series is worst when trying to fumble through years of exposition, quickly. I really hope it gets renewed for season 2, could really hit its stride once it frees itself from vomiting exposition and hand holding the audience. 

Season 2 was already announced before season one was even released.

This show progressively got better and better. Loved how each episode featured a new Monster and loved how dark it was. Cavill is fantastic as Geralt and Yennefer's transformation was quite incredible (those eyes!). Jaskier's Witcher ballad is still stuck in my head. I agree with almost everyone that the Triss casting was not ideal. But that's really my only complaint. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that immediately began replaying the Games.

30 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Not I get it, but just seeing her with a sword  killing guys when the last time we saw her she was basically a hunchback 

Supposedly it takes places over the course of decades I think I heard them say and in the games or w/e they say like a century has passed or something like that.