Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, Acgott said:

Or maybe it's super hot fire. Isn't it blue when it's a certain temperature 

Yea, I guess it was just tough to tell. Thought it looked more icy, but there is no reference really because there is nothing to burn there.

If it is fire, doesn't the dragon attack run counter to NK in that he would be burning up potential additions to his army?

So are we to assume Tormund and Beric died when the wall collapsed? Disappointing if that is how they do it.

Looks like the Stark girls didn't learn Ned's capital punishment rules. Sad I was kind of hoping it would be Sansa.

Episode didn't match my anticipation. Solid but not great like I was hoping.

Much better episode than last week. Somewhat predictable in an odd way, but still plenty of tension during those meetings with Cersei. After listening to the OST, I could see the Aegon reveal playing out like it did. Still great episode. Much more focus on the characters and not people doing weird things. 

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

So are we to assume Tormund and Beric died when the wall collapsed? Disappointing if that is how they do it.

Looks like the Stark girls didn't learn Ned's capital punishment rules. Sad I was kind of hoping it would be Sansa.

Episode didn't match my anticipation. Solid but not great like I was hoping.

I think Tormund and Beric may have been just off to the side. If not, then yeah it sucks. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I really don't think I am.

It was everything I could have hoped for and more.

I loved it.

Different expectations I guess. Definitely was thinking more would happen. 

What all really happened:

finally the jon snow reveal. 

Jamie leaves Cersei/kings landing. 

Night king gets thru the wall. 

Littlefinger dies. 

All 4 of the major happenings were pretty much non surprising. 

4 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Yea, I guess it was just tough to tell. Thought it looked more icy, but there is no reference really because there is nothing to burn there.

If it is fire, doesn't the dragon attack run counter to NK in that he would be burning up potential additions to his army?

You can see steam coming off the wall. It's fire.

BNgtRxb.png

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I thought the same about Ned's rule, but then I remembered he taught that to the boys. Not the girls. So, who cares if they didn't follow the rule?