Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Seems like they were largely disposed of by euron

Sands took care of the Martells and Euron took care of the Sands. I guess Ellaria is technically supposed to still be alive in a cell somewhere in King's Landing. 

Just now, skywindO2 said:

Sands took care of the Martells and Euron took care of the Sands. I guess Ellaria is technically supposed to still be alive in a cell somewhere in King's Landing. 

I'll be curious if they address that

Any theories on what the NK wants with Bran?  Is making Bran a WW the key to an endless night?  They hit on that quick and then diverted.  Is it just to erase mankind’s memory?   Still seems thin on why he’d risk it all just to go after Bran

Edited by broncofan48

4 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Any theories on what the NK wants with Bran?  Is making Bran a WW the key to an endless night?  They hit on that quick and then diverted.  Is it just to erase mankind’s memory?   Still seems thin on why he’d risk it all just to go after Bran

Look at it this way. Someone has access to your search history and can give it to anyone at any time. Would you not go to any length to murder that person?

fr tho I feel like this is just a way to set up bran being the nk all super secretly and stuff

Maybe it's just me, but the Arya/Gendry scene going as far as it did just felt excessive.  Could have cut-fade at an opportune moment and achieve the same minimal character development that it did.

Honestly, I almost feel like it was baited sleight-of-hand to keep viewers so fixated on talking about that that they ignore and don't talk about other stuff that happened in the episode that may have actually been more important.