Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Maybe episode 5 is the REAL battle against the dead, and episode 3 was just the teaser. Then they can do it right this time....

Last night on Jimmy, Clarke said episode 5 is absolutely nuts and we haven't seen anything yet.

11 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Last night on Jimmy, Clarke said episode 5 is absolutely nuts and we haven't seen anything yet.

And Im a Redskins fan. 20 years the coaches have said theyre looking forward to a great season.

Ive been beatin into a "Wait and see" type of guy. lol

21 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

And Im a Redskins fan. 20 years the coaches have said theyre looking forward to a great season.

Ive been beatin into a "Wait and see" type of guy. lol

Still keeping my fingers crossed that Arya turns into the Night Queen. 

Still can't believe the main villain of the series is someone dumb enough to walk into their own jail cell basically. 2nd to last I would be ok with. But her father's words always keep coming back to me. "You're not as smart as you think you are." 

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'll chalk that up to bad writing for now, but I also mentioned this to my friend because honestly it just felt like something you wouldn't normally catch onto. If there's another undead army (a smaller one) still out there, then I guess everything that happened at Winterfell makes slightly more sense. But not much.

I think any further explanation about the NK will be next episode and through Brann and where he went during the battle.  I don’t see them wheeling Brann to King’s Landing for that confrontation. So we likely won’t see him until the last episode owise.  And that would feel empty regarding his buildup.  

11 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Not sure if this was brought up before but what caused the NK to gain all these powers? He was turned because he was stuck with dragon glass. Did the COTF use a spell to give him it?

COTF created him to fight humans, the dragon glass was part of the spell/magic.  Not explicitly stated but implicitly. 

22 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

I'm fully onboard with some of the tinfoil theories people are putting out. Bran/3ER is the big bad, it's happening.

I have yet to hear a theory on how exactly he's the big bad of this season, what exactly does he do to be a threat? Does he raise the dead, turns into a WW, control a dragon and kills everyone?

13 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I have yet to hear a theory on how exactly he's the big bad of this season, what exactly does he do to be a threat? Does he raise the dead, turns into a WW, control a dragon and kills everyone?

I think it’s because most people want Bran/3er to do something special because for the most part he hasn’t done anything noteworthy throughout the series. Most of the top comments I’ve seen throughout different sites was how useless Bran was.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

The ones I've seen are either based on him becoming the night king or the 3ER holding some grudge and basically orchestrating people to take each other out. Mostly unlikely and just people hoping for more. 

Edited by sunnygsm