Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh so when you quote Game of Thrones it's okay but when I run around at night telling people the night is dark and full of terrors its "a police matter".

I think it was only okay because I used all of my deductive reasoning and otherwordly talents to correctly guess a word of dialogue.
You doing your thing makes you a lunatic.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

...yet, your still here. Been a few years since the RW, yet you haven't missed an episode.

So, you're just whinging.

Didn't realize it was truly washed until last year. As of now, something to do on a Sunday night now that there's no football.

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

She and Jon just won the greatest battle in the history of Westeros, decimated the Lannister army coming from Highgarden. B!tch slapped all the slaver cities of the world, and she is probably having the baby of the man who has the best claim to the throne. Why would she be down? Keep in mind incest is not taboo for the Targaryan's. Even Jon wasn't like "I can't believe I just screwed my Aunt." He was all "BTW I have a better claim then you, I'm your brother's son. Anyways lets go win this battle, Mmkay?"

She just witnessed every other leader being embraced and loved while she was left to sulk. The Iron Throne, which she has believed for years was her right and destiny, is no longer hers to claim. She just lost Jorah and half her armies.

You wanna ask again why would she be down?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Million people in the city. And piles of soldiers. Caesar built a 1000 foot long, 20+ foot wide bridge in 30 feet of water in 10 days.

Cersei has had months and piles of gold to create all that.

And I've got no beef with Ceresi having those weapons built.

Those weapons being able to drill a dragon in the neck from further away than the human eye can see, that I take umbrage with.

I'm not going to complain about seige weapons or how quick people are traveling but that was a rough episode. I liked the first half hour and this show is far and away at it's best when the actors are given a chance to shine. 

Dany not being prepared to fight Cersei's biggest ally at sea and somehow unable to see a fleet while flying is just insane and the whole greyjoy ship ambush move really didnt need to be played out again. 

Dany going to the gates of Kings Landing and then not getting killed by the least honorable person in Westeros is baffling. Why on earth would Cersei not kill Tyrion and Dany?

Dany just found out (or at least has time to think about) that the thing she has been claiming and fighting for over the entirety of the show isn't actually hers.  If word gets out (thanks Sansa) her legitimacy will be questioned and her entire purpose could be ruined.  I don't think it's ridiculous to believe she isn't thinking straight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

She just witnessed every other leader being embraced and loved while she was left to sulk. The Iron Throne, which she has believed for years was her right and destiny, is no longer hers to claim. She just lost Jorah and half her armies.

You wanna ask again why would she be down?

Yeah, who does she have anymore besides Jon? Even Jon went and pulled a dumbass Ned Stark type of move.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Imagine getting kicked off of a website 20,000 posts deep for discussing a show you don't like.

Just calling out the hypocrisy. 

First insult gets a pass because the mod agrees with the general stance. Staple of the internet wherever you go. Hell, I benefit from it on the Packers board.

And I don't dislike the show, but it's a shadow of it's former self in it's current form.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Dany not being prepared to fight Cersei's biggest ally at sea and somehow unable to see a fleet while flying is just insane and the whole greyjoy ship ambush move really didnt need to be played out again. 

My issue was that we knew Yara went back to the Iron Islands. Why not gather the remaining northern-loyal Greyjoys for help on the water?
They made a point that she was going back to the Islands in case they needed to fall back there - but then ignored it. Maybe it will still play out though.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Dany going to the gates of Kings Landing and then not getting killed by the least honorable person in Westeros is baffling. Why on earth would Cersei not kill Tyrion and Dany?

Agreed. How can you be ambushed at sea by the same guy twice in like 6 months? Absolutely dumb.

Also really dumb. We've been told all season not to trust Cersei...and then they trusted her. Out of character for Cersei not to kill them.

• Like 1