Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

A ton of the actors referred to the series ending as bittersweet... Ceresi ending up on the throne would be 100% bitter. I just cannot see that happening. All signs point to many lives being lost in the upcoming battle, ,maybe even most of the characters dead, but a "good guy" on the throne and implication that Westeros is in good hands.

Jon meets starchild in episode 6 and chooses the red ending.

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I think the biggest question with her is who is she going to impersonate with a face to get close to take out her target?  Or are the writers going to completely ignore that skillset?

No they are gonna do something equally dumb like having the kids find out who she is or something that doesn't make any sense.

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I am kind of glad missandei died. The whole her and grey worm thing was a just a huge waste of time.

I think he snaps along with Dany growing a mad streak about her. I have a feeling hes going to pull some atrocities and need putting down.

What I didnt get is there were all these key figures trying to get to land from sinking ships. And shes the only one Euron grabs out the bunch of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I think he snaps along with Dany growing a mad streak about her. I have a feeling hes going to pull some atrocities and need putting down.

What I didnt get is there were all these key figures trying to get to land from sinking ships. And shes the only one Euron grabs out the bunch of them.

her being taken as a hostage made no sense and them killing her made no sense. Like shes a useless person at the side of Dany I don't think there was any strategic gain in her capture or death. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

her being taken as a hostage made no sense and them killing her made no sense. Like shes a useless person at the side of Dany I don't think there was any strategic gain in her capture or death. 

Thats why I think shes just a tool the writers are using to change GW and Dany. Cause she played no real role there other than showing GWs emotional reaction on the beach and in front of KL.

Thats why I think shes just a tool the writers are using to change GW and Dany. Cause she played no real role there other than showing GWs emotional reaction on the beach and in front of KL.

was she not plenty pissed off from rhaegal's death? Seemed like they are really trying to hammer in the dany goes mad jon becomes king angle. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

was she not plenty pissed off from rhaegal's death? Seemed like they are really trying to hammer in the dany goes mad jon becomes king angle. 

Yeah they trying hard to make this the angle to the point it’s really predictable now. Hope they are throwing people off to do some kind of twist. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

But Dany needs a partner in crime. GW is the perfect one because he wont question a thing. Hes going to be out for blood, any blood thats in his way. Including Danys own current allies if he must.

But Dany needs a partner in crime. GW is the perfect one because he wont question a thing. Hes going to be out for blood, any blood thats in his way. Including Danys own current allies if he must.

Does she? I don't think the unsullied are really useful tool in defeating a city under siege. I think her crimes will be burning kings landing to the ground.

18 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Didn't like that we missed Jon and Brann telling Sansa and Arya the truth about his identity.  A huge moment and of course it happens off screen.  We were robbed of that convo.  

I didn't think we needed that conversation. We've heard it two or three times already.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I didn't think we needed that conversation. We've heard it two or three times already.

Sure we heard it told to Jon and Jon telling it to Dany.  But we didn’t get to hear him tell his family who would’ve actually had something to say back esp Sansa.  

• Like 1