Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

19 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

All this arguing about the last episode and I'm still just salty AF about the unsatisfying ending to the night king and the army of the dead. That was the center of the show and it ended quicker than a thanos snap. so disappointing

They did Arya for shock value. 

Personally what I would of done was have Danny trap the NK and Jon in a circle of fire. Forced to do a one on one battle. Jon almost dies twice, gets touch by the Night King (although it won’t show this until the last scene of the series where Jons eyes turn blue while he is with the wildlings), and eventually kills the NK. 

This also makes it so Jon doesn’t have to be the one to kill Danny, (Jon has to kill somebody or he is pointless). You can have Danny die from a Sansa political execution like I said earlier. 

I might rewrite the entire final four episodes for everyone... if I ever get the time to do it. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Well that would certainly make me more upset than I am.

I'm currently gunning for a "Sansa on the throne somewhere and Arya out wearing masks" or "everyone rich dies" or human extinction event.

At this point, I'll just be content with whatever results in THE most internet outrage, lol. I'm finding that equally entertaining as the show itself. :P 

I think it would be fun to see Drogon kill most of the remaining humans.. then embrace Tyrion Targaryen after Dany is slain and Jon pouts back to the North. Drogon and Ty can just go get drunk often... fly around quipping with each other. The spin-off! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

At this point, I'll just be content with whatever results in THE most internet outrage, lol. I'm finding that equally entertaining as the show itself. :P 

I think it would be fun to see Drogon kill most of the remaining humans.. then embrace Tyrion Targaryen after Dany is slain and Jon pouts back to the North. Drogon and Ty can just go get drunk often... fly around quipping with each other. The spin-off! 

I think Drogon will be safe. The dragons, Dany, Jon all have been kind of pointless to the story. Actually it's only because of a dragon that the NK got through the wall so they have only existed to further another pointless story line. 

2 hours ago, oldman9er said:

I smell a buddy-cop series that CBS would be all over.  Granted, they'd probably have to re-cast Drogon with Piff the Magic Dragon, but it could work!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Why in the world would you want Sansa Stark on the throne? She’s just as power thirsty as Danny or Cersei. Not as ruthless obviously, but she wouldn’t make a good Queen. It’s either Jon, a Council, or just seven individual Kings/Queens. 

I wanted Cersei to live and rule alone. She's by far my favorite character on the show. Since she had to die, I wanted Arya to do it... But Cersei "winning" was probably my #1 choice.

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

I wanted Cersei to live and rule alone. She's by far my favorite character on the show. Since she had to die, I wanted Arya to do it... But Cersei "winning" was probably my #1 choice.

Still wild to me that the best actress on the show had about 10 minutes of screen time this season.

12 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Still wild to me that the best actress on the show had about 10 minutes of screen time this season.

Best actress whose character is still alive.  There have been several better actresses than Lena, their characters just got killed off already.

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Same. I was hoping for some "Subverted Expectation" as "Replaced by younger, more beautiful" meaning Daughter. And killed by sibling meaning she dies in childbirth due to Jaime knocking her up. Which could also fit having 3 kids, cause shed be dead before the 4th one was out.

There's only 3 logical endings to the series to me:

1. Jon kills Dany and rules justly, and is entirely miserable doing it
  2. Danaerys the Cruel wins as a lot of people used to want, but her being a sadistic tyrant makes it bitter
  3. Targaryans and Dragons are all dead, and Westeros reverts back to Seven Kingdoms like they were before Aegon the Conqueror 

Anything else would be too contrived to me.  Sansa, Tyrion, a great council, anyone else all leads back into endless warfare in the continuing game of thrones.  Because someone would try to seize power sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

There's only 3 logical endings to the series to me:

1. Jon kills Dany and rules justly, and is entirely miserable doing it
  2. Danaerys the Cruel wins as a lot of people used to want, but her being a sadistic tyrant makes it bitter
  3. Targaryans and Dragons are all dead, and Westeros reverts back to Seven Kingdoms like they were before Aegon the Conqueror 

Anything else would be too contrived to me.  Sansa, Tyrion, a great council, anyone else all leads back into endless warfare in the continuing game of thrones.  Because someone would try to seize power sooner rather than later.

I think its a combo of 1 and 3. Jon kills or at least overthrows Dany, but then calls all the lords of the seven kingdoms together and declares them independent rulers of their own land. So basically, Sansa wins lol 

On 5/14/2019 at 7:01 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

It's now become cool to hate the show in the eyes of the masses. Wild how quickly people have turned on D&D and this show in general in the last 5 weeks. 

the writing has become very poor. the show is no different from  big budget CGI adventure flick now.

15 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think its a combo of 1 and 3. Jon kills or at least overthrows Dany, but then calls all the lords of the seven kingdoms together and declares them independent rulers of their own land. So basically, Sansa wins lol 

I can see that, and would be pretty happy with that.  Of course, the seven kingdoms are bound to start fighting each other again before too long.