NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Bad game for Ryan, but it's just one game. 

Its the same story from last season and many other seasons for Ryan. He can look alright and with the weapons around him can help him look even better and of course he knows how to have those 4th quarter comebacks. I just wish he would be more consistently playing at a high quality level like we see from Brees and Rodgers and Brady. He is getting paid like it and has far more weapons on offense that those QBs do. Again its no excuse for him to play like this again against the Eagles. 

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

matt ryan is awful. time to scout qbs for 19 draft

lol you taking it to far now it's just 1 game but he has been trash this game in general but his recievers are doing him no favors either i have seen quite a few drops so far.    Also it looks like Julio might have ran the wrong route there after coming over and telling ryan my bad on the sideline.  But still we gotta get it together going forward after the 1st game jitters.   If we can somehow beat philly after playing this bad that bodes well going forward if we can play up to our standards against worse teams than philly.

Archived