Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

Curious. Does anyone else think Coughlin would intentionally try NOT to trade with the Eagles because of his history as a Giant or specifically do to it out of spite?

I have serious doubts that he would want to make the Eagles better unless our offer is far beyond anyone else's. Just me! I think the Do not trade list would be

AFCW Division

Patriots

Steelers

Eagles

Rest of the AFC

Edited by Nabbs4u

It's one if the many things I've never liked about Schwartz. His inability or stubbornness to not adapt his scheme to fit his players strengths. Especially when it's not working! This is my Defense,  fit in!!! That's the difference between him and a Great DC like Belicheck, Fangio, ect!

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's one if the many things I've never liked about Schwartz. His inability or stubbornness to not adapt his scheme to fit his players strengths. Especially when it's not working! This is my Defense,  fit in!!! That's the difference between him and a Great DC like Belicheck, Fangio, ect!

Agreed, so frustrating to watch.

If he's let go this season, who do you look at replacing him? Cant think of any names worth mentioning at the top of my head...

18 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Agreed, so frustrating to watch.

If he's let go this season, who do you look at replacing him? Cant think of any names worth mentioning at the top of my head...

Unless we end up with a bottom 5 Defense,  I don't think he will be let go! Pederson will keep him regardless out of some loyalty since Jim didn't bounce after the SB when I'm sure offers were made to be a HC!

16 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Unless we end up with a bottom 5 Defense,  I don't think he will be let go! Pederson will keep him regardless out of some loyalty since Jim didn't bounce after the SB when I'm sure offers were made to be a HC!

After how the D performed in the Super Bowl, I seriously think anyone who was considering giving him an offer reconsidered.