Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Anybody watch that NFL Network 100 Greatest plays?

Philly Special #10 right behind Minnesota Miracle? Malarkey......

The Minnesota Miracle was just a screwup by the New Orleans defender SMH.

Did they have DJax walk off punt return to cap off the Miracle in the New Meadowlands?

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Did they have DJax walk off punt return to cap off the Miracle in the New Meadowlands?

Yeah it was on there somewhere. I can’t remember where. 

They had

Philly Special 

Badnarik’s hit 

Miracle in the Meadowlands 

Miracle in the Meadowlands II

That Randall Cunningham Play where Carl Banks nailed him and he stayed up and threw a TD

There was another Randall Play too I think 

crazy that almost all the Eagles’ plays on the list are against the Giants 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Danger said:

Weird that so many newer stuff was as high as it was. I was surprised the Minnesota one was that high, it was crazy live though.

Some plays I think should have been docked points or off the list of the team lost that game. Just feels weird to celebrate things that didn’t lead to winning the game/push the team towards a championship. Like that one OBJ catch vs the Cowboys was nuts...but they lost the game I’m pretty sure.

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Will be interesting how it goes. I think neither party is in super strong bargaining position. Which hopefully lands on a fair deal both can live with. Jalen has more cards to play that can hurt the Jags’ spot. He’s only casually protested, and has kept playing. He can get a lot louder and refuse to play still.

Jags also have a star studded defense with guys they don’t want to piss off. If they keep Jalen against his wishes, and worse start talking badly about him, they can risk more players being over DM as a coach. Especially if the offense reverts to not being all that good.

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:
Fwiw

I mean, if we’re just speculating, from that same article:

"You have to trade him," said a high-ranking official from another club. "It will get worse and there will be something new with him every week. He doesn't see a future there (in Jacksonville), and he's already shown he's willing to rock the boat to get out. At some point it becomes more trouble than it's worth."

And he’s out today from what I hear. Maybe just early speculation but thought Jay Glazer said something about it. 

Speaking of Glazer:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2855827-glazer-jalen-ramsey-returned-to-jaguars-to-avoid-potential-discipline-from-team

Despite seeking a trade, cornerback Jalen Ramsey traveled with the Jacksonville Jaguarsahead of the team's Week 4 game against the Denver Broncos. According to Jay Glazer of Fox Sports, it was because he wanted to avoid potential discipline from sitting out.

"He's walking a very fine line here," Glazer said on Fox NFL Sunday. "He doesn’t want to be there in Jacksonville but he also doesn't want to get hit with conduct detrimental to the team and do something where he will get suspended or fined."

What more do you need to see? Right now, he’s doing what he can to avoid getting fined. Whether he plays today will be telling though. Like I said before, this is just the beginning stages. Soon Ramsey will start forcing hands. 

• Like 1