Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

say  Gordon could be a mid round compensation pick. They say one stipulation would be the number of games he plays for the new team

Yeah, if he’s up for auction someone will pony up something enticing.

Wouldnt be shocked if it’s a day two pick tbh, conditional of course on Gordon actually playing.

57 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I’m thinkin they ask for a player in return.  These guys gotta win

Exactly.

I’ve  been saying Fowler, who we’ve inquired about.

what about one of Dallas’ 100 starting quality DL? Maybe they’re ready to move on from Irving because of his drug stuff?

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

???

Such a bad take from such a smart dude.

He’s friggin 22 and has never played with a good QB. Patience amigo...

You're right but where is he mentally where he can't concentrate on his job?. Guys on this team are showing up all over the place, I need him to do the same. I was getting ready to call him Eric Ebron but even he is playing well with the Colts.

3 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Exactly.

I’ve  been saying Fowler, who we’ve inquired about.

what about one of Dallas’ 100 starting quality DL? Maybe they’re ready to move on from Irving because of his drug stuff?

Yeah, DL is where I’d like to see some help.

Outside of Myles, Ogunjobi and Ogbah, I’m rather unimpressed, especially inside.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You're right but where is he mentally where he can't concentrate on his job. Guys are showing up all over the place, I need him to do the same. I was getting ready to call him Eric Ebron but even he is playing well with the Colts.

New offense, new QB, new tackles in the run game.... there’s been a lot of changes.

Haley is using him like he’s Heath Miller or something, split him out and let him bust out some seams.

In time I think Njoku will be just fine.

Archived