Tyrod Taylor - Thus far a disappointment

CBrownsman

Who Was Tyrod actually throwing to?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Tyrod actually throwing to?

• Antonio Callaway
    • Jarvis Landry
    • The End-Zone hoping someone would catch it...

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Irony: A Head Coach on Hard Knocks calling Baker Mayfield into his office to congratulate him for earning the backup QB position behind Tyrod. 

It’s gonna be funny when Baker congratulates Hue on being the only coach to ever be fired while he was on their team during his HOF speech.

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
28 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Irony: A Head Coach on Hard Knocks calling Baker Mayfield into his office to congratulate him for earning the backup QB position behind Tyrod. 

It’s gonna be funny when Baker congratulates Hue on being the only coach to ever be fired while he was on their team during his HOF speech.

Baker playing will probably save Hue's job to be honest if he continues to play like he did last night.  In my opinion, a good/great QB always makes a coach look better.  People will disagree with me but without Tom Brady, Bill Belichick is not the great coach everyone makes him out to be.  If Baker wins games this year for the Browns, they are not going to fire Hue.  If Baker becomes a great QB, some people will start to talk about how great of a coach Hue is which we in Cleveland know is not the case.

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Baker playing will probably save Hue's job to be honest if he continues to play like he did last night.  In my opinion, a good/great QB always makes a coach look better.  People will disagree with me but without Tom Brady, Bill Belichick is not the great coach everyone makes him out to be.  If Baker wins games this year for the Browns, they are not going to fire Hue.  If Baker becomes a great QB, some people will start to talk about how great of a coach Hue is which we in Cleveland know is not the case.

Peace!!!

If that's so, it's time to put Tyrod back in to protect Baker from those rookie lumps.

On 9/21/2018 at 9:10 AM, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

We will find it. Just to play devils advocate so we know Hue didn’t want to play Mayfield?  Dorsey did trade for Tyrod. Dorsey Highsmith and Wolfe have all been around organizations that drafted guys high watched them sit and learn. I could see maybe Hue bought into Dorsey’s philosophy of wanting to sit mayfield. 

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We will find it. Just to play devils advocate so we know Hue didn’t want to play Mayfield?  Dorsey did trade for Tyrod. Dorsey Highsmith and Wolfe have all been around organizations that drafted guys high watched them sit and learn. I could see maybe Hue bought into Dorsey’s philosophy of wanting to sit mayfield. 

Hue has his balls in dorsey's handbag. It wasn't hue decision never has been.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

200w.gif

I'm Wulfgard man!

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id keep Tyrod, we might need him. 

Id sooner tyrod than Stanton, or Brobie. 

I don't really trust Stanton either, but if baker goes down I'd rather Taylor not win a couple of extra games even with how starved we are for wins as crazy as it sounds. If we get a high pick for Taylor worse case scenario it's baker gets hurt and we get more talent to surround baker with next year.

3 minutes ago, Wulfgard said:

I'm Wulfgard man!

I don't really trust Stanton either, but if baker goes down I'd rather Taylor not win a couple of extra games even with how starved we are for wins as crazy as it sounds. If we get a high pick for Taylor worse case scenario it's baker gets hurt and we get more talent to surround baker with next year.

We could get a pick for TT anyway, e a comp pick, it would have to be a significantly better pick than our projected comp pick to make it worth while. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

We could get a pick for TT anyway, e a comp pick, it would have to be a significantly better pick than our projected comp pick to make it worth while. 

I agree that's why I said 3rd or above. To be honest I'm not sure what comp pick we'd get, I just figured it would be 5th or below.

Archived