2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

Just now, JBURGE said:

No but he's a QB. I think there's a good chance Haskins is a better prospect than Josh Allen, and he went 7th

Where's Haskins from? Was talking to a NYGs fan yesterday and asked him about Murray and if he thought they'd pick him.....he mentioned Haskins - but I dont know anything about him.

Would he be top 10 by default (RE: theres nobody else...) or is he actually good enough?

Just now, Leader said:
2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

No but he's a QB. I think there's a good chance Haskins is a better prospect than Josh Allen, and he went 7th

Where's Haskins from? Was talking to a NYGs fan yesterday and asked him about Murray and if he thought they'd pick him.....he mentioned Haskins - but I dont know anything about him.

Would he be top 10 by default (RE: theres nobody else...) or is he actually good enough?

Ohio State. Widely considered the top QB in the draft

Its official. Charles Omenihu is my biggest draft crush. He provides one of the things i think we need in this defense- a player that can set the edge vs the run and provide outside pass rush. Not needing to choose one or the other from snap to snap depending on the down and distance. Could even line him up inside on obvious passing downs. Just an imposing dude.  

Not sure if the saints pick is too high for hom, but im kinda worried he would be gone before our second round pick. Will be interesting to see what kind of buzz he generates at the combine

6 hours ago, gopackgo247 said:

sprinkle in a few QBs in the first 11 picks and GB should 100% end up with one of these dudes. Josh Allen or Clelin Ferrell please. 

McShay believing Bush has more value than Josh Allen is the most McShay **** I've seen since the last time McShay dropped some content 

Really hoping Saints win it all, #32 is prime position for a trade deal landing us a #1 next year or another 2nd and 3rd this year which could impact OL and play maker WR. Here is my hope; defensive BPA at #12  (Allen,White, Ferrell,) trade back at #32 for another 2nd and 3rd, 2nd select "Hollywood" Brown and BPA OL or edge, and let the draft come to us with BPA to the finish.

20 minutes ago, Redt said:

Really hoping Saints win it all, #32 is prime position for a trade deal landing us a #1 next year or another 2nd and 3rd this year which could impact OL and play maker WR. Here is my hope; defensive BPA at #12  (Allen,White, Ferrell,) trade back at #32 for another 2nd and 3rd, 2nd select "Hollywood" Brown and BPA OL or edge, and let the draft come to us with BPA to the finish.

I like this scenario. Only problem is I just watched a bunch of Nasir Adderley highlights and don't think we'll get him past #32.

19 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

Yes and no. From what I’ve read he’ll scheme to win (using Henry more later, phasing mariota out).

I have no doubt they do something early to fix RG. From what I’ve read, that is by far the biggest hole on O.

Sorry if this got posted already, but has good info. Player grades;

https://m.cheeseheadtv.com/blog/grading-the-pack-end-of-year-review-2018-506

https://m.cheeseheadtv.com/blog/grading-the-pack-2018-regular-season-totals-547

On O, RG, TE, and wr not named Adams were all net negatives. RG being by far the biggest hole in the roster.

On D, the  our edge play was awful. Really outside that though and S, mostly net neutral at other position groups

Pretty much confirms a lot of what the board has thought. We need 1- 2 more quality weapons, a starting G, 1 S, and 2 pass rushers. With that, no major regression, and injury luck, we’d be back in contention.

Good Read pacman5252

, Thanks

Archived