TNF: Jets vs Browns GDT The Battle of the light weights.

Kiwibrown

Who do you have?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Browns vs Jets

2. 2. How many Ints for Darnold?

1 hour ago, DistantRam said:

I prefer “The Baker Mayfield Experience”, which sounds (aptly enough) like a really bad comedy show. 

"The Baker Mayfield experience, featuring Antonio Callaway and the Dawg Pound dancers"

I'd watch that.

Just now, Malik said:

That's it for the year. Get them out of the way early so you're not watching a 4 win team in week 13 or something.

Thought I read something about how Darnold is the youngest QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards. So they got that going for them

I think both teams will struggle to run the ball. So this game comes down to the QBs. We know what Tyrod is. I don’t see him winning the game for the Browns. So really this game comes down to Darnold. If he plays well, the Jets win. If he makes a couple rookie mistakes, the Browns win.

39 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Thought I read something about how Darnold is the youngest QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards. So they got that going for them

Yup. It’s been fun watching him grow. He’ll take his rookie lumps for sure. Especially since he is 21 and this is like his 4 season starting at QB at any level. But he’s definitely at FQB. 

8 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I think both teams will struggle to run the ball. So this game comes down to the QBs. We know what Tyrod is. I don’t see him winning the game for the Browns. So really this game comes down to Darnold. If he plays well, the Jets win. If he makes a couple rookie mistakes, the Browns win.

Jets should get molly whopped by the Browns. Browns have more talent

3 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Yup. It’s been fun watching him grow. He’ll take his rookie lumps for sure. Especially since he is 21 and this is like his 4 season starting at QB at any level. But he’s definitely at FQB. 

Glad Jets finally have franchise QB. Especially seeing cross town rivals having Simms and Eli

Archived