Todd Bowles

NJerseypaint

13 minutes ago, Rich51 said:

As would I but I just don’t see him coming back here (or anyplace) in a DC position

I thought the same thing until I heard him speak about the Jets. He clearly likes this franchise. I think if asked, he’ll come back. Just not sure the Jets would do it.

Ryan sounds like a Jets fan. He seems just as pissed as we are. 

Just now, mattmanz91 said:

So he's not on the hot seat but may face a playoff or else ultimatum according to the article?  So if we fire Bowles and Mac bombs FA what HC is going to want to coach for a lame duck GM?  Seems like a bad idea to me.  They have to either extend Mac and show he's the guy long term or fire both to give themselves the best shot at the top candidates.

This has disaster written all over it.

8 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

So he's not on the hot seat but may face a playoff or else ultimatum according to the article?  So if we fire Bowles and Mac bombs FA what HC is going to want to coach for a lame duck GM?  Seems like a bad idea to me.  They have to either extend Mac and show he's the guy long term or fire both to give themselves the best shot at the top candidates.

This has disaster written all over it.

Similar to keeping Rex and settling for Idzik. 

What coach, quality coach that wants Macc drafting players for him.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya but he’s hit on his 1st rounders that my nephew could have drafted. And look at all the great players he’s added with 300mill in cap space in his time here.

Only Darron Lee was challengable.  Darron Lee at 20 over a bunch of busts.     If we cheated back to Jamal Adams, Jets could have Pat Mahomes and not lost 2 2nd rounds picks(Darnold trade). 

You guys see this stuff now?  Not sure who is leaking it but now people are blaming Morton for the Stewart pick.  They are pointing fingers at each other now.

Just clean house this is horrible.  It's pretty simple you came in together you should leave together.  If one or the other was clearly doing an adequate job then maybe you could can one and not the other but it's clearly been a failure on the part of the coach on GM combined not just Bowles.  Take your excuses to your next interview and convince them that you had a grand plan this offseason.  I'm done with everyone.    

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

You guys see this stuff now?  Not sure who is leaking it but now people are blaming Morton for the Stewart pick.  They are pointing fingers at each other now.

Just clean house this is horrible.  It's pretty simple you came in together you should leave together.  If one or the other was clearly doing an adequate job then maybe you could can one and not the other but it's clearly been a failure on the part of the coach on GM combined not just Bowles.  Take your excuses to your next interview and convince them that you had a grand plan this offseason.  I'm done with everyone.    

Need to learn how to say " I am Groot" right so it can help them get new jobs. heh.

Seriously?   John Morton the OC was responsible for the Stewart pick?  I didn't see that coming. It is clearly a lazy sobbing excuse. 

3 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Still doesn't explain why they traded back with the best C on the board when we needed a C.

4 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

I am at the same point as you, I am done with all of them. They all have run out of time. CAN'T THE JOHNSON's see that.

Archived