Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cooper to Dallas for a 1st...Raiders weren't crazy at all for that asking price!!!! Lol.

I messaged my buddy who’s a cowboy fan and I was laughing. He was shocked as much as I am! A first lol! Why would someone give up a high pick for someone who hasn’t been that consistent. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cooper to Dallas for a 1st...Raiders weren't crazy at all for that asking price!!!! Lol.

The raiders are cleaning house, Madden-style! Get aaaaaalll the first round picks! Except that if I was playing Madden, and cleaning house, Cooper and Mack wouldn't be the dead weight I'd be trading away. But... Gruden has 10 years to build that roster back up, right?

http://isgrudengoneyet.com/

• Like 1

Is it a race to the first pick Oakland wants lol...our injuries and Oakland releasing/trading players away, let's see who gets there first. I know we play them and NYG back to back, that will more than likely determine who gets the pick.

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25054390/michigan-jim-harbaugh-heated-pregame-michigan-state-scuffle

Lmao I love this man. Need to finally beat Ohio State this year. If he does and they get to the playoffs, I think there is a good chance he leaves for the NFL this offseason or the following. 

That's my coach.

I honestly do not think Jim H is NFL material. Too hard-headed, offense is too simple, refuses to adjust in game. I will take these growing pains with Kyle over a rehash of Jim. Jim's tenure started well because we had talent that gelled at an opportune time..too bad it translated into our first SB loss. 

:$ >:(

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I honestly do not think Jim H is NFL material. Too hard-headed, offense is too simple, refuses to adjust in game. I will take these growing pains with Kyle over a rehash of Jim. Jim's tenure started well because we had talent that gelled at an opportune time..too bad it translated into our first SB loss. 

:$ >:(

Offense was too simple but it worked. What I didn't like was that TOO many guys were in on the play calling...Roman/Solari/Morton then Jim could over rule any of their calls...I loved Jim but Kyle is the new breed of HCs.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Can we trade Jimmy Ward 

With a hamstring injury? Might be tough for anything more than a conditional pick given his salary. 

If we restructured his contract to make his entire salary be a roster bonus (paid by us) then we would be able to eat his whole salary and make him super cheap for the next team, we might be able to get something decent in return. 

That was a good trade for the saints depending on what they gave up. Apple was a top 10 pick a few years ago and is pretty cheap for the next few years. 

Edited by N4L

Kirk Cousins what the hell are you doing? Vikings offense has gifted the Saints 17 points. A fumble by Thielen that led to a Kamara TD, turnover on downs on the Vikings own 40 yard line and then that pick six thrown straight to the DB. 

Yeah, Saints are back to playing like they did last year. Going to have back to back to back wins over the Redskins/Ravens/Vikings. Yeah, I'd say that is pretty damn good.....

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kirk Cousins what the hell are you doing? Vikings offense has gifted the Saints 17 points. A fumble by Thielen that led to a Kamara TD, turnover on downs on the Vikings own 40 yard line and then that pick six thrown straight to the DB. 

Yeah, Saints are back to playing like they did last year. Going to have back to back to back wins over the Redskins/Ravens/Vikings. Yeah, I'd say that is pretty damn good.....

Kirk cousins has a really bad record in primetime. Like, really really bad.