Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I feel like Washington is playing chicken with the wrong dude. Dorsey does not strike me as someone who is pliable....

If they want something for Trent, they will have to accept what Dorsey gives...especially if he is the only or highest bidder! And I don't expect Dorsey to flinch.

And I'm guessing the trade deadline has come and gone...no improvements for our competition! :P

Edited by Chrissooner49er

51 minutes ago, N4L said:

gross. That is too much for me to be giving up. 2021 first and Thomas would be enough. No reason to trade a rookie tackle who has proven he can play. 

I like Brunskill better. But if you wanna compare to the minkah trade the offer I posted still isn’t enough. Adams is worth a late 1st and any backup we have on our roster right now. That’s essentially all I put in the offer

1 hour ago, nayad said:

I like Brunskill better. But if you wanna compare to the minkah trade the offer I posted still isn’t enough. Adams is worth a late 1st and any backup we have on our roster right now. That’s essentially all I put in the offer

I'd easily give up a first and future 3rd for Adams. He's the Nick Bosa of safties. Put him in the secondary next off-season with Sherm, Spoon and Moseley and it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the league. Only issue would be signing him long-term with the rest of the guys we'll have to lock up here soon. But his talent in the secondary instantly makes that group top teir...to go along with our D-Line. Its not like we really need Adams but man, he would fit the defense perfectly imo.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

I'd easily give up a first and future 3rd for Adams. He's the Nick Bosa of safties. Put him in the secondary next off-season with Sherm, Spoon and Moseley and it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the league. Only issue would be signing him long-term with the rest of the guys we'll have to lock up here soon. But his talent in the secondary instantly makes that group top teir...to go along with our D-Line. Its not like we really need Adams but man, he would fit the defense perfectly imo.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2963aa86373be4fbb8e2

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 4:19 PM, JIllg said:

Okoronkwo got 1.5 sacks today. I loved him coming out and am glad he's recovering from the knee problems. Even if he's a Ram. 

Speaking of pass rush on other teams...Josh Allen has been good as advertised. So glad we got Bosa but I knew Josh was legit.

• Like 2