Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That was always the deal though? Anyways you are not interested in it all good. Knew you didn't believe all the BS you were spewing. 

Lol? Bro chill I feel bad for taking up 5 pages in your sub forum. You said we won’t win more than 11 games.. I’m over that. So chill that’s the bet. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Honestly, TMZ, though they started out as sensational journalism, has been pretty accurate with regards to these things. I actually don't doubt that something occurred if they are reporting it, and like J, I can't see us putting ourselves in that position again. 

No, not after going there twice in one year with that idiot Foster. >:( 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Lol? Bro chill I feel bad for taking up 5 pages in your sub forum. You said we won’t win more than 11 games.. I’m over that. So chill that’s the bet. 

I feel like this needs some sort of referee, so I will just note that "more than 11" would require a number of 12 or higher, and 11 is not "more than" 11. It is equal. So you would indeed lose if the Rams finished with only 11 wins.

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

I feel like this needs some sort of referee, so I will just note that "more than 11" would require a number of 12 or higher, and 11 is not "more than" 11. It is equal. So you would indeed lose if the Rams finished with only 11 wins.

Don't matter will win more than 11. 

8 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

@El ramster This is a smart man who has his masters. Listen to him! So 12 or more you win. 11 or less I win. Looks like you have agreed. So sig bet for one month after the regular season?

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I would pay money to see @El ramster and @ramssuperbowl99 meet in some dark alley somewhere

Unless @El ramster is Stan Kroenke, I don't have any problem with him tbh. That doesn't stop me from trolling occasionally/frequently/pretty much exclusively, but it's in good fun and I don't have anything against Rams fans that live in LA and either got their team back or signed on when they moved.