Wk 3 postgame: GB 17 • WAS 31

Cakeshoppe

Just now, packfanfb said:

You can't just continually cry foul on the refs and ignore the problems on the field with our team. The Matthews penalty today had virtually zero impact on the game.

Lol, what?  It was second down and turned a ten yard loss into a 15 yard gain for the Redskins and completely changed momentum.  If you want to act like momentum means nothing in the NFL, go ahead.  Can't really see it.  Can't see the wind either, but it also has an impact on NFL games. 

Just now, SpeightTheVillain said:

Its like this is first season some of you are Packers fans. This happens most years. We look rough for 4 weeks and boom...before you know it they are in the Divisional Playoff round. Just chill out. A couple bad quarters doesn't mean they are garbage. 

If you think we're being ridiculous for being pessimistic, perhaps it's YOUR first season as a Packers fan.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

You can't just continually cry foul on the refs and ignore the problems on the field with our team. The Matthews penalty today had virtually zero impact on the game.

How about the missed ones on Rodgers that should have extended drives?

I absolutely can call shenanigans when the game is called absurdly unfairly to the point it absolutely cost GB one win and put the team in unfair positions in another.

You can bet everything you have our staff is livid and "crying foul" at this repeated nonsense.

The main takeaway for me with this game and what I question about this team going forward is how do they get better at Safety and with their pass rush? The players they have on the roster aren't getting it done and the defense is gonna have issues all season long if it doesn't get better

12 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

The team played like crap today all around.  People pointing that out in a post game discussion is hardly "falling apart".  Maybe you should just sit this one out and come back after we win one.

Nah I’m good right here, right now. Laughing my *** off at all the pathetic overreactions that happen game after game, win or lose. You think people are only falling apart after this specific game? Maybe you should visit an eye doctor and come back after you get that taken care of, champ. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, what?  It was second down and turned a ten yard loss into a 15 yard gain for the Redskins and completely changed momentum.  If you want to act like momentum means nothing in the NFL, go ahead.  Can't really see it.  Can't see the wind either, but it also has an impact on NFL games. 

this drive was stopped at effectively the same point by the defense, forcing a punt.  That was a bad call but it really didn't impact the game I don't think.

Soundly beaten in all phases except punting.

2 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Its like this is first season some of you are Packers fans. This happens most years. We look rough for 4 weeks and boom...before you know it they are in the Divisional Playoff round. Just chill out. A couple bad quarters doesn't mean they are garbage. 

Sweet, a loss in the divisional round, what a great season. So happy we can accomplish all that with potentially the GOAT player.

4 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Nah I’m good right here, right now. Laughing my *** off at all the pathetic overreactions that happen game after game, win or lose. You think people are only falling apart after this specific game? Maybe you should visit an eye doctor and come back after you get that taken care of, champ. 

Yeah, you seem super calm and not like you are getting worked up at all...

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Dude, they punted a few plays later. Are you saying maybe 15 yards of field position on one drive is why we lost today?

1 minute ago, WaitWhat said:

As predicted. Those that shut their mouth and suddenly lose the Internet connection after a win are the first ones here now. Look up “beta”,  that’s the personality of one described to perfection. 

People don't complain when we win?! Wow, genius insight.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Dude, they punted a few plays later. Are you saying maybe 15 yards of field position on one drive is why we lost today?

They punted a few plays later with 25 bonus yards added.  It wasn't 15 yards of field position, it was all the momentum in the world, 25 yards of field position and more time taken off the clock.

All three of those things matter.  Literally all three of them. 

Archived