The curious case of Amari Cooper

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yeah... but not at Amari's price tag. Cheifs just paid Watkins, have Hill. Rams just paid Cooks, Woods and have Kupp and have to pay their QB soon. 

So if you're picking 2 teams that would sign WRs, these to would be low on that list.

New England 

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

New England 

This. 

Watch they lose in either the AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl. They get coop for like a 5th and he has an amazing year with Brady winning a super bowl.  

Its all happening, time is a circle. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

This. 

Watch they lose in either the AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl. They get coop for like a 5th and he has an amazing year with Brady winning a super bowl.  

Its all happening, time is a circle. 

Coop Edelman Gordon gronk ?

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Watch the Raiders trade him to the Bills.  If that happens all of you Cooper HOF homers will watch his career die by the age of 25...

But is that because of him or that WRs go to Buffalo to die no matter how young they are.  The have had one 1000 yd WR in the past five years and it looks like they are not going to improve on that this year.

Some ppl are saying that our coaching staff does not think he has much passion for the game. He could just be introverted, but he’s definitely not an alpha dog type. Maybe not a legit number one, but an awesome number two. He has always been up and down even in 15 and 16 when our offense was good. 

Jets , Colts or Arizona could be good spots for Amari IMO.

Jets have some talent, have a bruner and a rookie QB, who can sling it. 

Colts also have a burner, Coop could be a nice piece and Luck can throw it.

Arizona also has the young QB, Fitz will leave a void...

6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Watch the Raiders trade him to the Bills.  If that happens all of you Cooper HOF homers will watch his career die by the age of 25...

He's not a FA, the Raiders can trade him to anyone. They will be looking at interest from WR needy teams who have a poor record. 

Pats, Rams, Chiefs.... these are just tired predictions. They'd likely have no interest given their WRs and the price tag because they don't need a WR.

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Trying to think of situations that would be worse. At best:

Giants, Jets, Bills, Colts (?), Denver (?), Arizona (?)

Jets make the most sense in my few. Just lost Ewuna for a month. He's a FA. They have a young QB who they need weapons for.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:29 AM, drfrey13 said:

I would like to see Gruden and Guenther play some of RM's picks before I say it is a better draft.  Ward is even having a comparable year to Hurst stat wise.  Conley was playing better than any of them and then gets pulled for some unknown reason.  I guess for Gruden you have to be 30 to start in the secondary.

Hurst is already a better player than Ward ever was. I don't care about the numbers. Watch them actually play. Hurst is shedding blocks and is tied for the league lead in DL pressures, last I read. He can be a special player and is only 23.

Key had 4 pressures last week and is slowly coming on early in his rookie year. The arrow is pointing up.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. These guys could still boom or bust. But the returns have been promising and JDR's efforts to "collaborate" with Mckenzie resulted in a host of busts.

Give Trgovac time with these guys. Look what he did with Kenny Clark.

Archived